Three

6 months later...
Andrew:

I ended up getting out a year and a half earlier than planned because Wolf and the others payed off my sentence. The judge was scared - no is scared of my gang so he gladly took the money and let me out. Now I needed to get to the most important thing right now. Jade.

The guys came to pick me up from the prison and now we are headed to a diner for some lunch.

"Good to finally have you back Grim." Hash said from the backseat. I wanted to be in the now but my mind just kept drifting off to Jade.

"Yeah sure, um do you guys know what's up with Jade?" I asked turning my head to each of them. They all looked confused she shook their heads.

"We haven't even heard from Jade since we told her to go visit you for us. And when she threatened to castrate us all with a rusty spoon. That girl I tell ya." Wolf said shaking his head with a smile, he was driving so he stayed focused on the road.

"Shit." I grumbled. They all looked confused and concerned.

"Why? Is something wrong Grim?" Wraith asked.

"She was hiding something when I asked her if she was okay, or if someone was hurting her. She left before I could even say goodbye. That visit has eaten away at me everyday. I need to see her to reassure my nerves." I say running a hand through my hair.

"Kay we'll stop by her place then." Wolf said taking a turn and heading towards town.

"She lives this way?" I asked, he just nodded.

"I don't wanna get smart with ya Grim but I did just say we will go visit her and then I turned this way." He smiled I rolled my eyes and looked out the window until we pulled up to a small wooden house with a chimney. Cute. I thought. All of us stepped out of the truck and we instantly heard yelling.

"No no! Please! Please don't do this!" I'm assuming Jade cried I started running along with the guys.

"This will teach you, you little slut!" A man roared. I was almost to the door when I heard a gunshot. I freaked and sprinted to the door and rammed my body into the door it broke off it's hinges.

I almost wished I didn't open that door. What I saw shook me to my core. So many emotions running through me I couldn't even see straight. I saw Jade kneeling on the floor with a gun to her head, in her own hands. She was holding it tight to her temple with her eyes squeezed shut. A older man laid on the floor with a bullet hole in his chest. Jade was shaking and she was silently crying. She had red-tear stained cheeks. It broke my heart. She must have been in a state of shock or something because she didn't hear the door being busted open by me and my men. She was rocking back and forth slowly as she cried and held the gun to her head. What had happened?

"Jade?" I asked so quietly I didn't think she heard me. But her movements stopped and she opened her eyes. When she saw me she made this heart wrenching sound. A sob that cracked. She pulled the gun away and looked down at it. She started shaking, I slowly walked over to her.

"A-Andrew? Why didn't you let me do it?" She asked between sobs. I knelt down and pulled her into my chest.

"Shh baby girl, it's alright now. I'm here. Why didn't I let you do what?" I asked softly, even though I knew what she was talking about.

"Pull the trigger. You should've let me. Just put me out of my misery. So I could leave this shitty life that was delt to me. So everyone could be at peace with themselves. So Derek and my parents couldn't hurt me anymore. So I'd be at a place I could call home. No pain, just love and comfort." She said while tears streamed down her face. My blood boiled at the thought of anyone hurting her. Who the fuck is this Derek so I can kill him?

"Shh baby, it's okay. I would never be at peace if you took your own life Jade. I'd be hurt. So hurt. I'm glad I got here when I did. You are home now, I'm here, Bradley, Aaron, and Colton are here. We're your family. We'd never ever hurt you." I said pulling her up.

"I-I killed h-him. I killed my own father. I'll go to jail!" She panicked. I just made the 'shh' sound ran my hand through her soft black hair.

"You won't go to jail, it was merely self-defense. I'll even be a witness." I say as Bradley and Aaron put the body in a plastic trash bag.

"Where's your mother?" I asked, she froze.

"Out whoring herself around to make money for her and dad to have beer and cigarettes. Dad even told her too, she was willing!" She yelled turning around and out of my arms, she punched a hole in the nearest wall. She yelled as she held her hand.

"Fuck! Damn it Andrew! You should have let me pull the damn trigger I wanted to die! I welcomed death! And feeling this pain in my hand is only a reminder that I'm still alive! Still able to feel! And guess what? It sucks ass!" She yelled pacing around. Colton came over and hugged her. I didn't really know what to do.

"Come on Jade, let's get you back to the house. It's safe there. We'll help you okay? You don't really wanna be dead. I heard it ain't all it's cracked up to be. I heard drinking and having nice meaningless sex is way better." He said trying to make light of this shitty situation.

"No meaningless sex or drinking with anyone! Or alone. That's that." I said leaving no room for argument. She wouldn't be having any sex on my account unless it was with me. That's that.