The Wolf of Whitechapel

Author's Note:

Hey hey Chapelites, it's been a while since we've dived into Whitechapel, right? Have you missed our girl, Megan? Well, the time has come for me to upload one of those much in-demand bonus chapters I've been talking about for so long and unfortunately I'm probably going to start with the one Team Harper and Team Garrick are not going to like very much. In fact, I have no doubt this chapter might not be the most popular among you Chapelites, but if you want someone to blame, then look no further than the Queens of Team Brandon themselves ScarletteDrake and RachelWatson4 who have literally held me to ransom to write this, so yeah, ALL letters of complaint can go squarely to their door (enjoy that ladies!). Haha!

Actually, in truth, this is probably the chapter I was most intrigued to write, having developed a bit of a fascination for Bran and Megs 'lost' relationship starting with when he abducted her from the asylum, partway through The Lost, a fascinati...

Actually, in truth, this is probably the chapter I was most intrigued to write, having developed a bit of a fascination for Bran and Megs 'lost' relationship starting with when he abducted her from the asylum, partway through The Lost, a fascination that only seemed to grow during Savage Wings when it became clear to me that dear ol' Bran was undoubtedly the most tragic character in the whole of the series. Their love was a doomed love, but a love nevertheless, and I was drawn into this fantasy of seeing them together again - even if only for a bonus chapter.

Just a couple of things to remember before reading the chapter - and anyone who skips the author's note, reads the chapter and then leaves a non-too complimentary comment on our girl Megs will be banished to Lucifer's realm and spend the rest of their life living in a painting prison - probably that one which was really popular back in the 90's where the dogs wore hats and played pool or poker ;-)

So here we go:

1) This is a FANTASY chapter. Don't dwell too much on where it fits into the plot, because it doesn't. It's just the twisted fantasy of Team Brandon. It's a bit of fun, nothing else so don't worry about Harper (or even Garrick and Lucifer) getting all hurt etc etc, because....THIS DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

2) Yeah, there's smut. So just in case anyone wants to ask me, like someone did on the Playing Dead Garrick bonus chapter 'Smut? For the bonus chapter? Seriously?' YES SERIOUSLY. SMUT AND LOTS OF IT TOO *waggles eyebrows*