L.O.V.E

We stop at a cheap motel and go to a McDonald's across the street we grab our food and go back to our room. And gout the money while eating. "how much you have babe?" He asks me while I take my HIV medication. " I counted 85 grand. And here take your meds" I answer back handing him the pill and his soda.

"Holy shit.. u got our birth certificates?" He asks me. "Yeah and our passports why?" "We can go!" He answers back as he lay ontop of me hugging and kissing me. I giggle and kiss him back.

His hands run up and down my body the heat between us slowly rises. I tilt my head back giving him more access. He kisses and licks my sweet spot on my neck which gets me so wet god! he just doesnt know! 

I moan and unbuttoned his pants he wraps my legs around his waist while he carries me to the bathroom and sits me on the counter. We look into eachothers eyes and all I see is love..

Daniel.

I look into stephs eyes and all I see is love.. she looks at me the whole time she unbuttoned my plaid shirt . She kissed my lips softly.. while she slips her hand in my boxers and begins to stroke my manhood I groan in pleasure while  she kisses my neck and strokes me faster I try to control my heavy breathing but it doesn't work. "Love me Daniel.." she moans in my ear softly while she wraps her arms around my neck I move my hands from her hips and kiss her while my hand goes up her skirt.

She opens her legs wider for me and to my surprise she has no panties on. My finger flicks her clit she jumps and throws her head back as I continued to rub her clit and enter 2 fingers in her. "fuck...y-yesss a-ahh don't s-stop.." she whimpers as she holds onto the counter. I trail kisses from her neck all the way to her wetness.I pump my fingers in an out of her faster and begin to lick and suck on her clit. She squeals and begins to breath hard. " b-babe! Augh yess!"

As soon as her walls tightened around my fingers I pull them out and she pulls her bra and top off while I pull her skirt off she pulls my boxers off and I enter her watching her face scrunch with pleasure and pain. Fuck she's so  tight. I pick her up and put her against the shower wall She turned the water on and warm water from the shower head hit us she giggles and kisses me.

Steph

I giggle and kiss him he pulls himself out of me and I drop my legs onto the shower floor.  "lay down." I demand seductively he does so and I trail kisses to his manhood and take him all in my mouth deep throating him. He moans loudly as I suck and swirl my tounge up and down his shaft. He grabs a handfull of my hair and makes my bob my head up and down faster I moan as I do so. Before he busts in my mouth I climb climb ontop of him and ride him slowly.

"quit playin. We both know that you can do more than this." He says smacking my Ass. I squeal and Ride him faster while digging my nails into his broad shoulders. "augh fuck!" I cry out as he thrusts upwards into me as I bounce up and Down his thick and long shaft. As I begin to bounce in the same rhythm of his thrusts I feel my climax take over my body " ahh d-da-dani!!!" I cry out as I slowly calm down from my climax. 

Daniel

"nah baby we not done get on all fours" I demand to her as she calms down from her high. She gets on all fours and she looks over her shoulder at me. I smirk at her and enter Her forcefully. "ahh!." She helps out as I thrust I to her deeply. "shit.. damn baby youre so tight" I grunt as she started to throw it back at me tightening and and untightening her walls around me I grab her hips and bang into her deeply. "say my name" I growl at her.

"ahh fuck ! D-daniel!!" She cries out now trying to run from the Dick game. "nope. Say. My name". I say pulling her hair  thrusting deeper into her warmth I began to feel her walls tighten and my climax rising. "fuck.. say it!" I grunt continuing to pound her deeply. "d-da ugghh!!! Fuuuckk D-D-DADDY! " she cries out climaxing as our juices mix together. I pull out of her and she turns around to me and I pick her up and we Lay in the bed she holds onto me. " I love you babe.." I whisper softly into her ear. "I love you too Dani.." she lightly mumbles as we fall asleep.