how did I get to this point?

How did I get to this point?

I didn't mean to hurt him.. yes I did. He deserved every amount of pain I caused him..

I have wasted 4 years on this nigga and he had the audacity to do me dirty like this?

He didn't marry me or have kids with me because of the bitch he already had kids with.

My blood boils just thinking about what happened within these past 24 hours...

"Hey babe" Chres says walking into the kitchen to eat his dinner. "who the fuck is Ashlyn?" I say pushing his plate in front of him harshly. He snaps his head up to me and I see fire in his eyes. "Who the fuck told u to go through my shit?" He growls at me clenching his jaw and body now tense.

"who is she" I snap back at him just as rude as he would to me. "DON'T Fuckin question me!" Usually I would jump back but all I have are tears that threatened to fall from my eyes as my breathing becomes uneven. "no don't YOU fuckin question me damnit" I yell back at him as I walk to the counter to grab papers. I turn around and Chres is standing over me looking down upon me as if he were king.

He snatches me by my throat and throws me across the kitchen I fall on the floor wit the papers tight in my right hand.

"u better quit Fuckin talking back to me damnit" he says walking toward me. I get up and throw the papers at him as they slap him in the face I yell " you little bitched left a voicemail saying she was HIV positive!!! I got tested and I'm ....!!!" I couldn't finish my sentence cause a force hit me in my jaw..