the plan:phase 1

Daniel

 I walk down the hall And see a new nurse walking to the meds inventory. 

"You must be a new nurse." I say making her jump and turn around. "Haha yes but u shouldn't be in here hun." She says fruit to escort me. Out of the inventory. I quickly look around and see the inventory is a blind spot. No cameras . I push her back in and close the door. "no babe.. u shouldn't have been here at this time.." 

Steph

I just broke into the doctors and nurses uniform room and stole any regular clothes I saw in there and a pair of doctors uniforms for Daniel and I. I put them in a black back pack and run to Daniel and my room hiding the bag under my bed.

I look at the clock 2:15.. shit! I grab the bag and run down the hall. Next thing I know the alarms are going off. Code red. Shit Daniel! He did something crazy as I run down the hall my eyes were set to go to the inventory I was snatched into a dark room. I yelp in slight pain " shit Steph you almost fucked up the plan!" He snatches the bag and grabs the doctor uniform and throws the nurse uniform at me. 

I get dressed quickly and Daniel grabs my face and looks at me intensely. " steph. Look at me." I do as he says the minute our eyes meet each others he read through me like a book "I can tell you are nervous babe but u have got to stay focused" I nod " if they catch me u keep running. Don't stop for me or nothing." He says holding me close to him. "Dani don't speak like that." I whisper to him. He kisses me passionately while I holding me by my waist as I lock my arms around his neck.

"Daniel and steph!!.come out the place is on full lock down!! " 

We let of each other and look at the window that is open. Dani goes first then helps me out. Boom! The door gets broken off the hinges and he pulls me down the fire staircase "Dani I have a pair of car key in my pocket!" He snatches them and make the alarm go off and we run to the car and get in speeding away.