3

3...3 months pregnant I sat in my room with my roommate. He.. he was gorgeous. Everything I wanted in a man, nice completion, tall, smart and a little rough on the edges.. his name is Daniel. He rubbed my stomach softly as I lay in bed slowly letting the water works happen.

"Stephanie you don't have to be so sad love." He softly spoke to me. "Daniel.. if I have this baby they will take him or her away from me! And I'm HIV positive Dani.." I snap back breaking down again.

Daniel rolls his eyes at me "you act like you are the only fuckin one with HIV hell I was born with it!!" He snaps back at me. "Hell they have medicine that will stop the kid from getting HIV from You!". He says walking away to lay in his bed.

I lay Down and face the other direction. He is slightly bipolar, he goes from yelling at someone to sweet talking them the next. 

"I have an idea.. it's legit Steph.. you're the only one I can trust to do this with. Please we can break out an..and runaway with each other."

My whole facial expression changed when he said that, it instantly brought me back to when I left with Chres. Fuck no. I refuse to get heartbroken again.

"hey, You okay Steph? " he grabs my hand I turn to face him. My face inches away from his."I don't want the past to repeat Dani." He leans in an Pecks my lips "steph I promise. It won't" I sigh " Okay lemme have it"