Chapter 14: What Happens in the Room of Requirement...

Okay, so I will admit I had a little help from both the book and movie with this chapter. As you may know, in the movie, they have Blaise go with Draco and Goyle into the Room of Requirement. Well, I made it the way it was in the book, with Crabbe not Blaise. Dialogue is a combination of both, but mostly the movie. >.< I tried a little something diffferent and this chapter focuses mostly on Draco.

This chapter is dedicated to my newest reader, slimshadyjr, for their awesomeness! =) Hope you all enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************
"You're going to get what you deserve; I wanna watch you burn." –Burn, Papa Roach

Darkness started to fall over the castle when the battle had finally begun. Draco and Audrey had went back up to the building earlier, as Draco was on a mission. It was if he had suddenly remembered something. He was storming through the school's hallways, pushing other students out of his way. Audrey was struggling to keep up with him, and was growing tired of not knowing what they were doing.

"Draco, what are you doing?" she eventually asked.

"Looking for Potter," he spat, keeping his pace. "He has something of mine, and I would like it back."

"And what's that?"

"My wand," was all Draco said.

Audrey had forgotten about the missing wand. But it was probably because it happened when she wasn't at the Manor. Harry and his friends had been held there about a month previously while she was at school; Draco had gone back for a meeting, telling the Dark Lord she was sick and couldn't make it. During the battle there, Draco's wand was stolen by Harry.

The couple came to an empty wall. Audrey was very aware of the room on the other side of the seemingly blank wall. Draco closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts, and slowly the door to the Room of Requirement appeared. As he was about to enter, Crabbe and Goyle appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

"Need back up?" Crabbe asked.

Draco hardly nodded, letting the two bulky boys enter the room before he turned to Audrey. "I want you to stay here, and stay low," he stated. "No one on either side should mess with you. Hopefully this won't take too long."

He kissed her briefly on the lips before entering the Room of Requirement. Audrey frowned slightly and sat against the wall. She closed her eyes, trying to relax amidst all the chaos. Rumbling coursed through her, almost like thunder, though Audrey knew better. The Death Eaters were breaking the protective spells around Hogwarts, trying to bust in if they hadn't already.

Audrey looked up to see Krystie standing before her, an annoyed look upon her face. "Yes Krys?"

"Where do your alliances stand?" her friend asked. "Please don't make me fight you."

"I don't have alliances," Audrey stated quietly. "I don't support Voldemort, and I don't support Potter. Neither one of them are right."

Krystie bit her tongue, as if she was debating something. "Audrey, I don't agree with you, and I swear if we both survive tonight, we will be having a talk about this."

"Okay, good luck," Audrey muttered before Krystie stormed away.

Audrey closed her eyes and sighed. There was no way her friend didn't know what was going on. If Krystie didn't know she wouldn't have found her like that. Audrey opened her eyes only to see Harry Potter standing in the doorway in front of her. He stared down at her through his glasses with a confused look upon his face.