Prankster

Princeton'

I felt good after I broke up with Marissa. I went over to Ray's house. When I got there all the guys were there.

"Hey Bros" I said as we all did the little bro handshake. (AN; Or "dap" whatever you wanna call it , does it really matter ?)

" So I just broke up with Marissa" I said as I sat down.

"Thank God !" Ray said

" I know right, she was too needy and attached, she can just be a booty call or something" Prod said which was true.

" So are you gonna get with Brooklyn ?"  ray asked

" Yeah" I said

"She is fine bro, you gotta good one " Prod said

" But you wanna know who is fine " Roc asked

"Who" we all asked in unison

" Sparkle " Roc said rubbing his hands together

" Princeton's sister Sparkle ?" Ray asked

"Who else do you know named sparkle ?" Roc said

"My LITTLE sister. Sparkle. Jaylonna Alexandria Perez a.k.a Sparkle ?" I asked

"Yes." Roc said

"Mmmmmmm. If yall get together , you better take care of my little sister, or imma have to kill you " I said .

"Dang man, " Prod said

"Im serious about my little sister dog, " I said.

" well , I gotta go " I said as I walked out.

           -------------------------------------------------Next Day ------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn'

I woke up and looked at my clock, and realized I only had 20 minutes to get dressed. what's up with that ? my mom always wakes me up. Ever since the 2nd grade. I hopped out of bed and went and did my business and then got dressed in a Pink Hollister shirt , some jean booty shorts, and some pink and grey vans. I left my hair down and just combed a few pieces into place. I ran downstairs to see my mom , sitting, on the couch,.

"Mom !" I yelled grabbing a brown sugar cinnamon poptart.

"What ?" she asked all simple and innocent like she didn't forget to do something.

"Did you forget that you had to wake me up ?" I said shoving a few things into my backpack.

"Oh Honey, its only 6:00, you don't have to be for another 30 minutes" she said looking at her watch

"No my clock said 7:30, and I have to be at school in 15 minutes !!!" I said about to walk out the door.

"Wait. Remember when you ate my taco last night ? Well, I set your clock forward for payback " she said laughing.

My mom is a SERIOUS prankster. QUEEN OF PRANKS !!!!!!!!! She pranked me for wearing her flats. but it was all worth it cause honestly they were Cute

" Wow mom , im gonna totally get you back mom !'

I waited until it was time for me to got to the bus and  grabbed my phone and waited for Layla to get to the bus stop. I told her about what happened this morning and she could not stop laughing.

"Not funny lay" I said

"Your right. Its VERY funny " she said holding her stomach while laughing.