Special Night Pt. 2

Okay So Hey Guys , I'm Sorry I Haven't Really Updates lately I just been busy and stressed . And I'm Working On Another Story So If You Guy Could Read And Vote And Give Me Feedback I would be so grateful :) 

Princeton's P.O.V

Tonight I Had a lot planned. I Wanted to Make Brooke Feel special. I mean I think that I always do, But lately I've been feeling Like she doesn't feel Like I try my hardest.  Even though I tell Her that I love Her and that she's my life, actions speak louder than words, and I'm not One Of Them Little fuckboys.

First We Were Going to Shopping.  I've heard Her talk about a Few things she Wanted and I Had Already for for Her As a surprise. But I Didn't Know Of anything else so whatever she Wanted was hers. We pulled in At the mall and I sighed in my head As We Got out Of the car.  I knew We Were Going to be here all Day, which I Didn't mind As long As my baby was Happy,  But I Wasn't the shopping type.

We Walked in and Brooklyn Looked around.

"Where should I Go First? " she Asked.

"We Can Go To All The Store If You Want. What ever you Want baby Girl, it's yours. " I replied

She Had the biggest Smile On here face which I loved,  and We Went off to sephora First since it was the closest. I Really Didn't Like this store because I never really been a big fan Of make-up or anything Like that. 

Brooklyn's P.O.V

After 5 Hours Of being At the mall We Had Already been to Forever 21, Zumiez, MAC, Hollister, Victoria Secret, American Apparel, Pac Sun,Urban Outfitters, Topshop and PINK.  We Had 20 Some odd bags, and I was only carrying three. I Looked back At Prince who seemed to be struggling to carry all these bags But He Smiled anyways. My baby was cashing out On me Today.

He Looked At Me. "Anywhere else you Want to Go? "

I shook my head "Nope" . While We Were walking out There Were Some fans.  They Wanted to take pictures so We Were Doing that for about 20 Minutes. These Little girls Were very vicious , just for a picture and autograph. After We finished that We Went to the car and packed in all the Bag We,  Well I,  Got.

Next,  He drove to a small Park.  No One was There,  so it was Going to be just us. He Grabbed a Bag out the back away and We Walked to the Little field in the middle Of the Park. There He was setting up a Little picnic.  It was so cute so I Took out my Phone to snap pictures for snapchat and instagram. We Had Little picnic food and We just talked and caught up On Some things since He Had been busy with work and practice and such We hadn't Had Time to talk As Much As usual. After an Hour or two We Got back I'm the car and Went off to another mysterious destination.

After maybe 30 Minutes Of driving,  We arrived At the movies. We Walked in and He ordered two tickets to See Fast and Furious 7 . I Had been talking about this movie for the longest.  Prince Wasn't Really Into Fast and Furious As Much As I was,  But I refused to Go alone because everyone Said it was sad.

•                     •                      •                    •                     •                    

I wiped tears From my Eyes As the credits appeared in the screen.  I Looked over At prince and even though He wouldn't cry in public,  I knew He was On the verge. It was such a good movie.  I threw my snack wrappers and such away and We headed outside.

Princeton's P.O.V

It was starting to Get dark outside. The last Stop Of the night was dinner At this Really nice hotel.  I Had been There Before but Brooklyn hasn't. We Had a nice dinner At a restaurant that was in the hotel. Once We finished I Took Brooklyn up to the Room.  I Put the 'Do Not Disturb ' sign On the Door,  and finished the night Off right.

I Know it was kinda boring But you guys have been asking for an update for a While. So I Hope You Enjoyed.  Don't forget to vote