Aftermath

First of all guys, I love you so much (say it back :)) and I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I really am. I just don't be knowing what to write about. But you guys have been up my ass about updating this book , so I am 😁 enjoy

Marissa's P.O.V
After I put Jacob's little hoe in the hospital , I was sentenced to some jail time. Not only for shooting her but for other things. I like it here tbh. I get a lot of attention and that's what I like. he got custody of my baby. I mean I didn't really care cause I hate that baby. But I'm not just about to let them have a happy home . Whenever I get out off here I'm fucking shit up.

Brooklyn's P.O.V
I turned over on my side and my nose got tickled with hair. I decided to get up and shower. I got up and it felt like my leg was broken. I rested myself against the wall and slowly made my way to the bathroom. Last night was so perfect. It was my first time and it was the best feeling ever , after I got pass the hurt .
I stripped off my tshirt and got into the shower letting the warm water drip down my body. I began thinking about graduation which was only a week away. I also starting to think about the lunch date we were going to have with Princeton's mom. My mom has met Prince in various occasions but my dad was always gone at work or sleep whenever he was around . Never had I met his mom as his girlfriend but as Sparkles friend back in second grade .He said he talked about me to her all the time and she already loved me , but I wanted to impress her.
After I realized I had been in the shower for almost a little over an hour , I got out and dried off. I put on my bra and underwear and walked out the bathroom. My baby was sleeping still .
I reached into my bag and pulled out a pink romper with a blue tribal print on it. I plugged in my flat iron and curling rod. I parted my hair up and began on the long hair process . After I finished I bent down to grab some hair products and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, which put an automatic smile on my face .

"Good Morning Beautiful " he said and kissed my neck.

"Good morning " I blushed .

"Did you enjoy yourself last night" he asked and plastered a sexy smirk on his face.

"Yes I did" replaying it in my head for the third tome today.

"Ready to meet my mom ?"

I just nodded my head because I knew I wasn't ready .

"Good. I'm about to shower and get dressed" he said kissing my check and walking into the bathroom and I stared to curl my hair.

Jacob walked out the bathroom fully dressed just as I finished my last curl . I applied some mascara and lip gloss as I admired Jacobs outfit. He was wearing a pair of black true religion jeans with a white polo shirt and his Hare 7's. I fetched my blue blazer and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt overdressed but I still looked cute.
I put on my nude colored heals and stared at myself in the mirror. I continuously turned around making sure everything looked perfect.
"Babe do I look alright?" I asked as he gathered our stuff by the door .

"I think you ALWAYS look perfect" he said as I turned for him to see the whole outfit.

"Thank you baby" I instantly felt more confident about today.

We grabbed all of our stuff and went out to the car. We got the bell hop to take the things to the car for us. A crowd of fans ran up to Jacob . I hated this because these girls were vicious and said rude things all the time . I always wanted to say some slick shot back to them , but Jacob always took their side over mine.

He shot me a quick look and I sighed and nodded as he began to sign suitcases and take pictures. I walked out to the car and got all of our stuff In and got myself in the car. I knew this is what it took when dating a celebrity especially when I was a nobody but sometimes it got annoying. I just got on my phone and checked my social media.

When Jacob got in the car about 15 minutes later, he put all he stuff the fans gave him in the back seat and started the car. He normally got teddy bears and homemade letters and fan signs, and the occasional pair of underwear.

"Ready ?" He asked driving off

"As I'll ever be" I replied and sat back for the ride .

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please , please, please vote and comment or I won't updat. I'll try updating every week. Feel free to message me , you guys always make me smile !☺️