Strange Looks

Brooklyn’

“ Brookie Wake Up” My mom shouted from where sounded like the kitchen downstairs.

“ I dont wanna go Mom !” I yelled back while trying to shove myself under the covers.

“ Brooklyn Nyrie Don't make me come up there” she yelled as i popped straight out of bed.

The house had an aroma of bacon and Eggs. Yum. Hi I am Brooklyn, the 12th grade social nobody with no life. I have one best friend named Layla and its because we were brought up together. She lives right next door so i can open my window in my bedroom and climb into her house. Other than that i have no one. Anyways , i went and did my business and then got dressed in a red  and black heart shirt with some black skinnies and some red vans. I left my straight hair down and combed the pieces that were out of place. I grabbed my Samsung Galaxy of my dresser, placed it in my back pocket and went downstairs where my mom and dad were sitting at the kitchen table. My Mom Had prepared Bacon, Eggs, and biscuits.

“Morning Sweetie” My dad said as he sipped away at his coffee and flipped through pages in the newspaper.

“Morning Dad.” i said as i took the bacon off the plate my mom made for me.

“Sit down and enjoy your breakfast” My mom said

“Sorry, I cant , I have to go catch the bus. LOVE YOU !’’ i yelled as i grabbed my backpack and left . I met up with Layla at the bus stop .

“ Looking Good’’ Layla said looking me up and down.

“ You Too” I said as i admired her Ruffly black sparkly top with Black leggings and these really cute sparkly flats.

We talked a while as we waited for the bus to pull up we sat in the bus and i seen four unfamiliar familiar faces. i shrugged it  and continued talking with  LayLay.