Wulfric Part 12

I and BamBam are still in the forest after that "incident". We don't know how long we will be here for but we are thinking of sleeping out here tonight just to be safe. I was thinking that I could ask EXO if we could sleep at their house or cave until the morning.

Y/N: Hey BamBam do you want to stay with a friend of mine?

BamBam: Yeah, I kind of don't want to sleep on the floor and get eaten alive by ants!

I laughed so hard at this I was on the floor crying with laughter and BamBam was just standing there pouting.

Y/N: Oh c'mon Bammie that was pretty funny if you ask me~!!

BamBam: But no-one asked you!

After BamBam said that we heard a pack of paws coming our way.

~Chen's P.O.V~

When EXO and I were walking through the forest we heard a painful wolf whimper echoing through the forest coming from the right of us. We ran that way to find a knocked out boy and a she-wolf with a bleeding hip also knocked out against a tree.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

BamBam and I froze when we heard the multiple paws coming our way before we could defend ourselves a wolf jumped on the back of BamBam and knocked him out cold. As soon as that happened I was already in my wolf form. There were about 10-15 wolves even though there were a lot they were pretty weak. I had killed about 8 of the wolves then felt a sharp intense pain in my lower right leg and thrown into a tree before I blacked out I yelled as loud as I could in hopes that someone would find us and help. I just hope that BamBam is ok.

When I woke up I was in a really nice comfy bed with my brother next to me. I was so relieved that he was ok. I sat up and tried to walk but failed. Luckily I caught myself on the bed and stood up again. BamBam woke up not long after and started panicking and running around frantically.

Y/N: BamBam! Stop!

BamBam: Y/N! Are you ok?!

He came over to me and started inspecting me top-to-bottom. He stopped when he saw my bandaged leg.

BamBam: Y/N what happened to your leg?!

Y/N: Bammie please stop yelling. And my leg....wasbittenonthelowerhalfofmylegwhileIwasawolf!!

BamBam: What? Say it slower.

Y/N: Ok. Only if you promise you won't yell.

BamBam: Promise.

Y/N: Ok...I was bitten on the lower half of my leg while I was a wolf...

BamBam: ...

Then the door opened and EXO walked in. BamBam immediately put himself in front of me. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

Y/N: BamBam, it's ok I know them.

BamBam: You sure Y/N?

Y/N: Positive.

BamBam slowly moved aside and held onto me so I wouldn't fall down and sat me on the bed.

Chen: How are you felling Y/N?

Y/N: A bit sore Chen...

Suho: What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

Y/N: Well I had just gotten discharged from the hospital and-.

Chanyeol: Wait! Hospital!

Y/N: Oh yeah I was in a comer like a state for 2 weeks...

Baekhyun: How did you get in the coma-like state...?

Y/N: Well I saved my brother's best friend from a car hitting him.

Lay: So you got hit by the car?!

Y/N: No Lay I dove and pushed him to the ground and hit my head on the curb.

BamBam: More like tackled him.

BamBam and I both chuckled at his words then I continued my story.

Y/N: After that, I woke up in the hospital 2 weeks later and pretended I to have amnesia which wasn't a good idea. I told them when we got home they got really angry so we ran into the woods, I asked BamBam when it was safe to go back but he didn't know so we were going to camp in the woods but he didn't want to be "eaten alive by ants" as he put it so I was going to ask you guys if we could stay here, then BamBam was attacked by a wolf and knocked out cold. I tried to fight them off I got really close until a wolf came and bit my lower right leg and threw me into a tree which also knocked me out.

Kai: Wow Y/N you have been through a lot the past month.

D.O: What happened to BTS

Y/N: Well...uh...that was Jin's van that nearly killed my brother's friend...

Xiumin: Oh wow.

Sehun: Do you want to live with us we have plenty of bedrooms if you need them.

Y/N: It's ok Sehun we have a house but thank you for the offering.

I feel so loved. Having EXO as my friends and Got7 as well. I just hope BTS and I will fix our relationship.

Chanyeol: Y/N do you need some crutches for your leg?

Y/N: Ah...yes please if you have some because if you don't it's f-

Chen: Y/N it's ok we had some lying around and your leg is hurt so you need them.

Baekhyun: Yeah keep them until you don't need them.

Y/N: Thanks guys

EXO: No need to thank us~!!

Then Xiumin drove us and EXO to Got7's house when we got there Got7 sprinted outside.

Got7: BAMBAM! Y/N!

BamBam: H-Hey guys.

Y/N: Yeah h-hey.

JB: WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WE WERE WORRIED SICK AFTER YOU DIN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT!! WE WER-

Jinyoung: JB it's alright calm down.

JB: NO IT'S NOT ALRIGHT THEY COULD HAVE DIED!!

Jinyoung: Yes they could have died but they didn't so let's think on the plus side and I'm sure they have a good explanation for there whereabouts.

Y/N: And we do.

JB: And that is?

Mark: Hey Y/N why are you on crutches?

Y/N: Oh yeah about that...can we go inside and talk?

Yugyeom: Yeah can we, my legs hurt from standing up.

I turned around and hugged all of the EXO members. The beagle line got an extra hug because they are really nice to me and I'm not saying the others aren't, but the beagle line is just a bit more like brother's to me than the others.

Y/N: Goodbye guys I hope we can meet again?

BamBam: Yeah I wanna meet with you guys again you seem pretty cool!

Baekhyun: Yeah you seem pretty cool your self too!

When EXO left Got7 and I went back inside the house for me to explain to them that I am a wolf and that I saved BamBam from being attacked and not alive right now.