Wulfric Part 2

Jin: Hurry up, guys! School starts in 5 minutes! Everyone lets go

Y/N: Y-yay...s-school...

Jimin: Come on Y/N, you will be fine. You are stronger than a wolf in the light of a full moon!

I laugh at this.

Y/N: Yeah right!

Taehyung: Y/N it's true! You are the strongest, nicest person I know.

I smile at this, then lean in to give Taehyung a hug. I always feel safer nestled into his arm. He will make sure I'll be ok.

Jin: I think it is about time for you guys head off to school before you're late.

Y/N: Ok, eomma...

Jin: Hey... I'm the man of the house!

We all start laughing. I quickly stop though and look at my watch again. 3 minutes until school starts. I grab my already packed bag and reach onto the kitchen countertop and grab a piece of Hoseok's burnt toast.

Y/N: C'mon Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. We are gonna be SO late for school!

We all quickly grab our stuff and race out the door. Well, Jungkook, Jimin and I do. Taehyung is busy pouring out some more cereal for himself.

Taehyung: Yay! Welcome to the world Billy Jr, Fred Jr, and Little Joe Jr!

I roll my eyes. Taehyung and his crazy cereal friends! I love him for it, though. Taehyung is great that way; he doesn't care what others think about him. Unlike me.

Taehyung and I chat all the way to school. Jimin and Jungkook also chat, but about boring things like homework and exams and assignments.

We soon arrived at the gates. They look bigger than I remember from the photos. They look, well, almost scary. I start to get a bit nervous and start snuggling up into Taehyung's arm. He hugs me back, noticing my fear. As we walk in he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him, leading me to my first class. He is in the same class as me first. Then in my second class, I have Jimin, and in my third class, I have Jungkook. And then, in my fourth and final class, I am on my own.

I head back to my locker after my first class has finished. I unlock it and reach into it, grabbing my books, but before I can even look, someone sneakily comes up behind me and slams me into the locker! I see stars, as I try to regain strength to stand back up again, but as soon as I get to my feet, someone knocks me back down again with a blow to the stomach. I bite my bottom lip in pain and hold in my scream. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook soon see what's happening and run over frantically. I am still on the floor, being kicked constantly, over and over again. I soon fall unconscious from the unbearable pain and fear.

I suddenly wake up in the school nurse's office. My vision is blurred, but it soon comes to focus. I spy Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook sitting on three chairs next to me, waiting for me to wake up. I sit up and they call the nurse.

Taehyung: Nurse!

The Nurse rushed in. Jimin and Jungkook rushed over to me, finally noticing I had awoken.

Y/N: Why am I here? What happened to me?

Taehyung: Well...umm...

Jimin: You kind of got beaten up badly that you fell unconscious...

Y/N: W-Wait I-I fell un-unconscious

The Nurse nodded.

Nurse: Your friends here rushed you in and were extremely worried about you.

Y/N: Sorry guys...it must have been painful lugging me all the way to the nurse's office...

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook: It's fine! That's what friends are for! Haha

Jungkook: Well.. we gotta run...We still have like 3 hours of school left!

Y/N: Oh. Ok. I'll cya guys later then.

I lean back against the cot, feeling alone again. I close my eyes.

The end of the day draws nearer. I hear the footsteps of Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook coming into my room. I get off the bed and start to walk, limping on every step. Taehyung quickly notices my pain and grabs me. He rests my weary arm on his shoulder, letting my limp body fall on him as we walk home. We soon arrive at home and Jimin graciously opens the door so we can get in. The other members (who don't go to school) are looking at me in shock as Jungkook and Taehyung gently lower me onto the couch. I slowly get up, pretending nothing is wrong, and grouch up the stairs into my bedroom. I can almost feel the worried glances burning up my back.

I decide to skip dinner. I'm not feeling all too well, or hungry. I flop onto my pillow and begin to cry silently as I drift off to sleep. The worst first day of school. Ever.

I suddenly wake up, my ears sniffing out mysterious sounds lurking in my room. I break out in a cold sweat, hoping it is Yoongi 'getting revenge' for my prank this morning.

Y/N: Y-yoongi if you think this is a good joke it's not funny...Yoongi? G-Guys?