Wulfric Part 11

Y/N's P.O.V

Today was Monday and I had to go back to school luckily BamBam and Yugyeom still goes to school or I will be in big trouble. They had enrolled in my school and stuck to me like glue they were in all of my classes and protected from the boys that beat me until I was unconscious. Everyone was scared to face my brother, well they didn't know that he was my brother they just thought I was clinging to them and they acted fine that I was with them when they weren't. But that's a lie they are like forbidden to leave me it's actually really funny. Throughout the day Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung had been watching me really closely it was kinda creepy actually. When school ended the boys we watching our every move and it was quite unsettling. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

We kept an eye on BamBam and his friend today as well as Y/N at the end of the day we asked Jin to pick us up so we can see where they lived so we could kidnap Y/N. BamBam's friend was walking across the road when we saw Jin's van speed towards him we heard Y/N scream "Yug!"

Y/N's P.O.V

Yugyeom walked across the road first when he was about halfway across a car came speeding his way and being the stupid person I was I screamed "Yug!" as loud as I could and before the car could hit him I jumped and pushed him out of the way and we both came crashing down on to the road. BamBam came running to us but as he reached us everything went black.

I woke up in a white room with a beeping noise next to me and a really sore head. I sat up a bit and looked around the room it was all too familiar. A hospital. It reminded me of when my first foster parents came and where driving me home from school when I was about 5. I wasn't with BTS for my whole life only since I was about 8. When they were taking me home a truck came at us head on and Eomma and Appa told me to be strong and I will always be in their hearts no matter what happens. I remember when the truck hit us I hit because from the impact of the truck my car seat slipped out from what it was attached to and I blacked out as soon as I hit the window. I still remember Umma and Appa's screams from that horrid night. I sometimes wake up from nightmares that haunt me. 

Just then BamBam walked in looking really sad. I was hoping that Yugyeom wasn't hurt too badly. When he saw that I was awake his expression changed into a really happy one.

BamBam: Y-Y/N?!

Y/N: BamBam!!

BamBam: You're finally awake! We have been worried sick!

Y/N: Wait what do you mean finally...?!

BamBam: You have been out for 2 weeks...

Y/N: Oh..hows Yugyeom?

I have been worrying how Yugyeom was since I woke up which was about half an hour ago I guess.

BamBam: Yugyeom is fine he woke up about a week ago. He has been worrying about you since he woke up. The nurses had to keep trying to calm him down it was quite funny actually. Although he keeps saying that is should be in your place right now not you.

Ahh...Yugyeom always has to be so stubborn. It's quite funny like how Jinyoung asks him to do something and he won't do it without a good reason so Jinyoung is always saying "You have to do it or you won't get dinner" then he will reply "That's ok I can just sneak food when you go to bed or go out". It's really funny he will only listen to me most of the time or we are stubborn together. 

Y/N: Bammie when can I get discharged? 

BamBam: Bammie? I like it. And you can get discharged tomorrow. Would you like me to call the others?

Y/N: YAY! And yes call the others I want to see them!!

He chuckled at my words and in about 15 minutes the rest of Got7 burst into the room Yugyeom ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

Y/N: Ah...who are you?

Yugyeom and the others including BamBam looked puzzled.

~15 minutes ago~

Y/N: Hey, Bammie lets prank them until tomorrow.

BamBam: What should we do?

Y/N: I have something perfect...

BamBam: And that is..?

Y/N: Pretending I have amnesia

BamBam: That's a great idea!! But we have to get ready to run into the woods tomorrow when we get home and tell them!

He said while bursting out with laughter I joined him not long after.

~present time~

When they looked at me puzzled I tried my hardest not to laugh at there faces and succeeded. They left after about an hour they kept tying me to get my "memories" back. I said I was tied, they said to sleep on it and maybe I will remember them in the morning. I was ready to run when we get home.

The next morning I was up early and getting changed into some clothes they brought me from the shop. Don't worry we went shopping while I was with them so that's how they know my size just so you don't think they are creeps.

When Got7 arrived I was still acting like I forgot them.

Y/N:

I slept on it as you said and I remember BamBam and that's it but only when he tried to kill me so I don't really trust you guys...

BamBam (acting): But I have told you already I was ordered to or they would hurt you or Got7...

Y/N: I can't believe I am agreeing to this but I will go with you but if you hurt me I am not afraid to run.

Got7: OK!!

Wow, I guess they are really happy that I agreed. It's really funny that they can be fooled so easily. And JB's personality is now sweet and caring for me now and not cold like before. When we got home I stepped out of the car and stretched. What being in a hospital for 2 weeks and one day not being able to walk around your body goes all stiff. I was ready to tell me guys that I didn't have amnesia and make a run for it. I gave BamBam a signal that showed that I was going to tell them and to get ready to run.

Y/N: Hey, guys, I have something to tell you

Got7 (not BamBam): Yes

Y/N: Well, I actually don't have amnesia...!

Got7 (not BamBam): WHAT!!

Y/N: BamBam!! Run!!!

Me and BamBam sprinted all the way into the forest hearing the rest of Got7 screaming our names getting farther and farther away from us. We stopped at a tree and sat down trying to catch our breath.

Y/N: How long will we have to wait till it's safe to go back?

BamBam: I am not sure Y/N I'm not sure...