Wulfric Part 4

I sit in my room for most of the night, just staring at the wall, pondering and thinking about what I should do. I feel a bit creeped out as if someone is watching me. I wait until I hear that everyone has gone to bed, then I glance at my clock, 11:59 am it reads. I tiptoe silently downstairs and go outside. I quickly transform into a wolf. I actually think I'm getting the hang of this metamorphosis thing! I suddenly noticed a lone wolf walking toward the house, and I jumped in a bush. I was too late. The wolf had already spotted my glowing eyes.

???: Come here! I see you!

I put my head down and scamper over to him, slightly terrified.

???: Oh...hello are you Y/N?

Y/N: Y-yes...who are you?

???: Oh sorry, I am Kai.

Y/N: Where you the one that gave me the notes?

Kai: Uhh...that was the pack leader

Y/N: Pack leader?!? Are you guys some kind of 'Wolf Pack'?

Kai laughs and rolls his eyes.

Kai: Yeah. Duh.

I ignore the last comment.

Y/N: What was I needed for may I ask?

Kai: Well...uh...um...could you follow me...?

Y/N: Uh...um...where will we go? Is it safe?

Kai: To the forest, so we can get something to eat... you must be pretty hungry!

Y/N: Ok...yeah...I am kind of hungry...

Kai: Ok then! Follow me!

I spy the members in the window, all watching me as I head off into the woods. They all look confused and probably don't know what is going on. Suddenly Taehyung gets angry and opens the door and yells.

Taehyung: Y/N!!

Kai and I turned around and saw Taehyung and the others running at us. We looked at each other and ran as fast as we could when we entered the forest. We started laughing really hard at their faces, it was hilarious. Then Kai started to tell me what he wanted to say. Then he started telling me. We were still laughing as we caught our food, some I soon feel guilt wash over me though.

Y/N: Uhh, Kai... u don't think they might be... kinda... mad at me?

Kai stops laughing and a serious glance flickers over his face.

Kai: Well, you are...kind of...a were-wolf.

Y/N: Uh...umm...WHAT!

Kai: Well, you were always a part wolf and because your father is a wolf your mother was a human so you were born of a mix.... but now you have completed your metamorphosis you are fully wolf. I stand still, in utter shock. I am a wolf. A wolf, a wolf for life. Wow... that explains my love for meat though.

Y/N: Umm... Still confused... How did I even turn out to be half human and half wolf anyway?

Kai: Well, your father was a leader of a wolf pack in this area. Your mother was a human. After the transformation of her turning into a wolf, your dad and her mated and conceived you. Your mother died while giving birth and your father had a warlock hide the wolf in your body until you were ready to transform. 

Y/N: Wow... that's kinda a lot to take in...

Kai: Yeah...I guess I should probably drop you home now... We've done enough talking for today...

Y/N: Yeah, I agree. The others are probably worried. But one more question, is my dad still alive?

Kai: Ok, let's go. I'm not sure, there have been people searching for him and the pack but they are no-where to be found.

When we got home I transformed back into a human and I gave Kai a hug and thanked him for the chat we had. I went inside and I saw all of the members staring at me.

Jin: Y/N why did you go out at midnight? You could have been killed!!! That is very irresponsible of you!!!

Y/N: Well...umm...ahh

Hoseok: Jin don't pressure her!

Taehyung: Y/N? HELLOOOO???? You there??

I break out of my daze and look around, only to see the worried glances of the BTS members.

Y/N: Hi, yeah...Sorry, I'm fine... just kinda dazed... I think I should probably go get some fresh air...

Jin: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?! You're crazy!

Yoongi: Ah.. don't worry so much Jin! Let her have some fresh air if she needs it!

I walk outside, and breath in the cool breeze gushing around me. I soon feel cold, and decide to go back inside again. I turn around, and see yet another pink sticky note! How did that even get there?!? I pick it up and read it. feel someone grab my wrist. I still don't turn around. I then feel a punch to the stomach as I am thrown roughly against the wall of the house. I really felt cold, stiff fingers grasp the sides of my neck, and latch on. Getting ready to face my fate. I hear in the distance several wolf howls. The grip loosens a bit and I feel stronger and just strong enough to transform into a wolf again. I transform and begin to bark and howl at him as he loosens his grip. I hear the stampeding feet of a million wolves rushing to my side. That is a bit of an over exaggeration. We corner him against the wall, just as he was doing to me. We all snarl and growl at this mysterious stranger. He finds an exit and quickly runs off into the distance.

~Time skip to a bit later that night~

I went to the forest that night and saw a figure and I walked towards it as a wolf. It turned around and I tried to run but he grabbed my tail I bit him and ran but he shot my leg with a sleeping dart.

???: Hello Y/N I have been looking for you for a while now and I have found you.

Y/N: W-Who are y-you?

???: Oh well, I'm Bambam.

Y/N: Oh...ahh...well I still need to go to school

Bambam: Yes, you do. I will make a deal with you ok?

Y/N: Hmm...fine ok what is it

Bambam: Well, you can go to school but when you finish school you have to come here! You can't stop along the way, you have to come straight here!

Y/N: Can I think about or not?

Bambam: I will give you until tomorrow morning before school

Y/N: Ok thanks

When Bambam left I started to think about what to do do I go to school or not. I started to drift off to sleep when I woke up I had a pillow under my head and a blanket over me.

Bambam: Ok Y/N what is your choice?

Y/N: Hey, you called me by my name! And my choice is...I will go to school and come back here, without any stops.

Bambam: Ok.

I mumbled under my breath not meaning Bambam to hear

Y/N: I'm ready to be beaten up...again...

Bambam: Why do you get beaten up?

Y/N: Oh...ah...you heard me ah...I don't know I guess in an easy target because I'm new I guess

Bambam: Ok if you get beaten up today, tell me and I will deal with it.

Y/N: No don't it's fine I deal with it every day I'm fine with it

Bambam: Ok I won't then...you have to go to school now