Wulfric Part 6

Y/N: Oh...ah...has Kai come here yet?

Hoseok: Ah...yeah he has

Y/N: Ok cool I will be back

BTS: Y/N!!

Y/N: Yes?

Jin: Please be safe we don't want to lose you again

Y/N: I will be, don't worry

I ran to the forest as a wolf when I got there I saw a pack of wolves that I haven't seen before. I was about to leave when I was surrounded by the pack. I had my tail between my legs and my head down. I heard multiple howls and look into the distance and saw Kai's pack they came and attacked the other pack. Kai came over to see if I was ok, he told me to go home and rest.

After that, I went home. BTS was waiting for me at home when I arrived I went straight to my room and had a shower and got refreshed. I heard noises coming from downstairs and I saw Bambam holding BTS as prisoners. I yelled at Bambam from the top of the stairs.

Y/N: BAMBAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Bambam: Oh...ah...

Jin: Y/N YOU KNOW THIS GUY!?

Y/N: You said you would be away for a week

I completely ignored Jin's question

Bambam: Well, I am back now and it's time for you to come back with me.

I said goodbye to BTS and went with Bambam back to his house. Even though I had only spent one night there I still knew I had to go to the basement with no questions. When I got down I just sat there daydreaming. I felt a slight tap on the shoulder and went back to reality. It was Bambam that had tapped me on the shoulder. He bent down to my level and I gave him a hug. He was in shock that I gave him a hug from what he has done to me.

Y/N: Oh...ah...sorry...

Bambam: Oh...ah...it's ok...oh ah Y/N I wanted to tell you something it will be hard for it to sink in but it's the truth

Y/N: O-Ok go ahead

Bambam: Well Y/N I-I'm your..brother...

Y/N: Really?

Bambam:  am not a wolf like you I am a wolf and vampire hunter...

Y/N: W-What

Bambam: I'm sorry Y/N

Y/N: No don't be sorry I have always wanted a brother

Bambam:

Really? You can just brush past me being a wolf and vampire hunter? Just like that?

Y/N: Yeah, I can. Just like that.

BamBam: You can leave if you want

I nodded my heat and BamBam and I walked up the stairs to the door.

Y/N: Can I come to see you again?

BamBam: Of course you can! Any time.