Seven

Zed had been growing more and more within Zoë, and we were about to find out the sex. Joe was released from the hospital after staying for another week, and it was nearing my anniversary with Zoë.

"Okay...." Zoë watched the clock. "Ready?"

"It's almost time..." I smiled. The clock flicked to 12:00 December 23. "Happy fifth anniversary..."

"Happy fifth..." Zoë kissed me. "And we have something else to say.." We still hadn't revealed the fact we were expecting baby Zed in the next couple of months.

"What?" Caspar looked at Joe, who was just as confused. Poppy and Seán exchanged looks.

"We're having a baby..." I smiled. "How haven't you heard?"

"Well, I've been in the hospital..." Joe said. "Caspy was with me.."

"Um..." Seán said, acting suspicious. "No reason.."

"Seán, we can tell them..." Poppy giggled.

"Okay..." Seán blushed as he took Poppy's hand, lifting it up to expose the ring. "I proposed.."

"Poppy McLoughlin... Get used to it.." She giggled.

"Congratulations, guys!" Zoë hugged them. "Well... tomorrow is our wedding..."

"It's... insane.." I laughed. "But, we have everything planned..."

"Wait... isn't there a bachelor party?" Seán laughed. "Come on, Alfie... Let's go!"

"Are you sure?" I smiled.

"We'll be fine..." Zoë kissed me. "Poppy will be here with Tanya and me..."

"Then let's go!" Jim said.

/

Zoë's POV (Switching things up late in the story, cause why not?)

"Truth or dare..." Tanya asked.

"Um.... Truth.." I said.

"If things had happened differently, would you have still been with Marcus?" She asked.

"Oh... wow..." I said. "Um.... I don't think so. He wasn't the one."

"Yeah... I don't see you still being with him..." Poppy said. "You weren't as happy with him as you are with my brother.."

"You know.... We're going to be sister-in-laws starting tomorrow.." I said. "We finally have a sister!"

"I've grown up, wanting a sister my whole life, Zoë.." Poppy laughed.

"Okay.. Okay... Tanya... truth or dare..." I asked.

"Dare..." She looked at me, acting really serious but laughed.

"I think you know what I'm thinking.." Poppy giggled.

"Tan.... You have an appointment with your doctor soon.. right?" I asked, smiling menacingly.

"Yeah...."

"Prank call Jim.... and tell him you had to go in for the appointment early..." Poppy said.

"And then what?" Tanya asked, hesitantly.

"I'll pretend to be the doctor, and say it's triplets..." Poppy said, bluntly. "Zoë, you play along to make it believable..."

"This is going to be fun," I giggled.

"Okay...." Tanya said. "Hey Jim..."

"Hello beautiful, everything okay?" He asked.