Chapter 7

Blake's POV
I felt terrible about what happened on the beach that I decided to keep my distance from Ree. I had such strong feelings for her and being near her made me want to go further which I knew she wasn't ready for. Even holding her hand sent me into a frenzy so I even avoided that. It had been a while since I had tried anything with Ellery and I could sense her frustration with me but like the idiot I am, I kept my feelings to myself. One morning after driving her and Liz to school Ellery lost it. She was so angry with me and before I knew it she had passed out. I started to panic perfectly health girls shouldn't be passing out. I called Liz and told her what happened she decided to stay at school and pick up Ree's homework. I then rushed to the pack doctor. As I carried her into the infirmary I started to get angry at myself maybe if I had been more affectionate. I was worried sick she was burning up and sweating profusely I couldn't help but blame myself. The doctor saw nothing wrong with her other than a fever which was odd as wear wolves don't get sick often. A few hours passed and Ellery finally came to.
"What happened?" She asked.
"You passed out sweetheart" I stated.
She looked around confused.
"Am I in the hospital?"
"Technically the infirmary but more or less yes."
"I feel strange, the last thing I remember I was upset with you, I started to feel weak and hot then nothing."
"That's odd."
Ree whimpered so I placed my hand on her head and began to stroke her hair then out of nowhere she purred.
I looked at her and thought about something that I thought to be impossible. It had only been about a month since I found Ellery she shouldn't be in heat yet. Normal wolves don't go into heat until a year after they've met there mate. Why couldn't I notice before I thought?
"Doc!" I called.
The doctor came running in thinking something was wrong. I looked at him and pointed to the office in the corner, which he nodded to.
"I think my baby is going into heat" I exclaimed.
"That can't be" Samuel the doctor thought.
"I didn't think it was possible either but what other explanation is there."
I suppose her symptoms do resemble the start of heat. Of course, I didn't think anything of it."
"So what should I do then?"
"Well if the Luna is going into heat she is going to be in a lot of pain unless you're with her 24/7. She will need your constant touch, not that you would want to stay away. As her heat grows you won't be able to resist her and might just mark her. As well other males will be drawn to her until she's marked."
I continued to nod as Samuel spoke. My beautiful mate in heat so soon. I needed to talk with Ree about this before her symptoms progressed. I walked back to my princess and began to explain.

Ellery's POV
After I woke up in the infirmary a lot happened. Blake was trying to remain calm but I could tell something was up. After he talked to Samuel he came and sat beside me. Apparently, I was in heat whatever that meant. Blake explained that I would start to be in pain a lot if he wasn't around. We discussed what I was comfortable with and what I was not so that we wouldn't have any more confusion. We decided that I would sleep in his room from now on and I would attend school until my symptoms progressed at which point I would get a tutor so I could keep up with my school work. Shortly after Samuel released me from the infirmary and I went home with Blake. Blake and I ended up watching a movie and just cuddling until Liz got home then I received a ton of homework. I decided to sit at the kitchen table with Liz and work on our homework together well Blake worked on Alpha stuff. Blake wasn't the official alpha yet, however, everyone respected him. I knew he was due to take over from his father soon which made me happy but nervous. As soon as Blake became alpha I became Luna which terrified me.
"So I found something out today," I said to Liz.
"What?" She asked.
"Well you know how I passed out, well apparently I'm in heat."
"Oh my gosh really? so soon? I remember when I was in heat I went through hell it wasn't until Emmet marked me that I felt relief."
"Great something to look forward to!" I said sarcastically. "And what do you mean he marked you?"
"Haha ya it's defiantly not fun, and Blake didn't explain?"
She looked puzzled like it was something I should know about.
"No?"
"Ok well because you and Blake are mates you will be marked by him. Marking is a two-step process however the steps don't need to be completed together. The first step is a bite, Blake will bite you most likely the most sensitive spot on your neck. The second step is well you know." She stopped talking and made a winky face and made a hubba hubba noise which I laughed at. I thought about what Liz had said and how Blake would have to bite me I had so many questions.
"Does it hurt?"
"Sex ya a little at first"
"No no no haha I meant the bite."
"Oh lol well, a bit but then it's pure pleasure nothing compares to the bite."
That reassured me a bit.
"Another thing once you've been marked you and your mate will be closer then ever you will be able to feel what the other feels and read each other's thoughts."
That sounded really cool but frightening I don't want Blake in my head. But then again I would finally be able to know what he's thinking.
Some time went by and Liz and I finished our homework. After dinner, I went to Blake's office to check on him. I knocked on the large wooden door and waited for an answer. Soon after Blake opened the door.
"Ree, what's up angel? He questioned
"Nothing I just missed you"
"Oh well come in I was just looking over some forms."
"What kind of forms?"
"The kind that makes you an official member of this pack."
He looked so happy and proud, I could tell he truly loved me which made me smile.
"Really?"
"Really!"
I was so excited I finally belonged somewhere. I was so happy that I jumped into Blake's arms and kissed him. First slow and gentle then quick and heated. Blake had set me down but I didn't break our kiss I found myself pushing up against him wanting more. I struggled to grab his shirt and pull it off. I pulled mine off as well. This is where I was comfortable. Blake moved me towards the sofa in his office. He laid me down and we just continued to make out. Nothing more happened but that. When we finally pulled apart my hair was a mess and Blake had the stupidest grin on his face.
"Wow," he smiled.
I gave him a little shove.
"I don't know what came over me but I'm okay with it" I laughed.
Blake and I decided to just curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch friends. I remember getting three episodes in before I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry it's been so long guys I stoped writing for a while and life got busy with university and everything else. I will try and update every month if I can hopefully more but we will see. If you guys have anything you want to see happen with Blake and Ree let me know maybe I'll add it. Let me know what you think. Love you guys!!!

Love Ellie