Chapter 20

Even Angels Fall ~ Chapter 20

I ground my hips against his, rolling back and forth to the rhythm of his hands against my skin. The now-freezing air pounded against my back as gooseflesh raced to meet the burning skin where his lips devoured me.

"Rose," he growled, nipping at my collarbone and pressing feather-light kisses in his wake. He shifted me against him, pressing me further into his body as his hands began to work at the buttons of my jeans. I pressed my palm to his crotch, immediately ceasing his fumbling fingers. "Harry," I purred softly, loving the feeling of his name rolling off my lips. I brought his face to mine and gently kissed the side of his mouth, narrowly avoiding his lips.

I pressed another kiss along the edge of his jaw, another just beneath his eyes and another on his nose before his hands stopped me. "Back in my apartment, you did something for me." I gently pried his fingers from my face, "I want to return the favour." I quickly shifted myself down against his thighs and popped the button of his pants, followed by the zipper. His eyes widened momentarily before he swiftly leaned down and captured my mouth in his.

"As much as I would love those pretty little lips wrapped around me, I don't think this the right time or place." He said against my mouth. I quirked an eyebrow at him. "Since when was there a time and place?" He smiled down at me. "You're offering to give me a blowjob in my car in the middle of a public parking lot. What if someone sees us?" I flashed him a delicious smirk. "Isn't that the best part?" I whispered, pulling back the band of his boxers and flicking it against his skin.

He winced slightly and I took the opportunity to slip my hand past the elastic and grab his length, squeezing him slightly. "Rose," he warned as his breathing hitched. My fingers traipsed along the swollen head and I could feel the prominent throbbing of his member in my palm. I slid my hand up and down several times, twisting and rolling him in my hand.

"Shit," he cursed, pulling me from between his legs abruptly and crushing his lips to mine. In that instant I caught sight of an elderly couple tottering away from their car a few spaces down, walking directly towards us with perfect sight of our conflicting position.

I could faintly hear the gasp of the woman and the muttering beneath the man's breath as they waddled by. Something along the lines of 'kids these days' and 'when I was their age.' When the pair had passed Harry gently pried my giggling body from his and glared at me. "That's not funny!" He pouted. "What if they had seen us?"

"But they didn't!" I laughed, burying my head in his shoulder. I gently fixed his boxers on his hips and slid his zipper back up, fiddling with the button to get it back in its slot. He smiled at me after I'd finished, softly running his fingers along my jaw. His lips moulded feathery kisses along my cheekbones and down to brush lightly against my own.

"Only you can go from turned-on to tender that quickly!" I giggled as he growled and nipped at my bottom lip. He laughed scooping me into his arms and moulding his lips to mine, my legs hanging across the consoles inches from the passenger seat.

His tongue slipped back and forth against my mouth, gently prying my lips apart and sliding against mine. He expected to fight for dominance but I surrendered before the war began and revelled in the tremors that overtook my body as his tongue explored the confines of my mouth. My fingers found their way into his hair and his arms tightened around me.

"Oh my god! Harry?" A shrill cry had us tearing apart so quickly that I knocked my head against the side of the open windown. "Damn it!" I winced, rubbing my head tenderly as both of us shifted to see a beaming blonde beside the car. I groaned and shifted back to Harry, shaking my head. He coughed uncomfortably and propped the seat back up as best he could with me still in his lap.

"Uh Mandy, hey." The depth of fake enthusiasm in his voice nearly made me choke but the girl outside our car seemed blissfully oblivious. "How are you?!" Mandy giggled obnoxiously. "Busy," I snapped before he could have a chance to reply. She turned her eyes on me as if she had only just noticed me there. I had to resist rolling my eyes.

"Oh hey, Rosemary right?" She placed a perfectly manicured hand on her hip. I clenched my jaw and threw the door open, narrowly missing the car parked beside us. "Rosalinda actually," I flashed her a saccharin sweet smile as Harry clambered from the vehicle and stood beside me, looping an arm comfortably around my waist.

"So, how've you been?" Mandy's bubbly double-personality made a hasty reappearance. Her attention was placed unwavering on Harry. "Since two weeks ago? Great!" She didn't even bat an eyelash at my obvious attempts to shoot her down. "How's my apartment? Did you burn it down yet?" She cocked a perfectly sculpted eyebrow and fixed her sunglasses on top of her head.

"You mean my apartment. It's horrible, that place was a mess so I had Jim hire some people for a complete renovation. I have no idea how you ever tolerated the dump!" I ground my teeth together, the intelorable sound far greatly soothing compared to the harpy blonde in front of me now. Harry's hand tightened its grip on my waist; a warning, a calming gesture.

"Easy," he hummed, sweeping locks of my hair from my face. I felt the overwhelming urge to rip her pretty little blonde tresses off her head, curl by god damn perfect curl. "Well, we can't all be ungrateful bit-"

"Okay!" Harry stretched the word, pulling me in front of him by my shoulders before I could continue. "We should get going! It was nice seeing you again, Mandy." Harry nodded in her direction, nudging me towards the other side of the car. She smiled sweetly and swooped in to peck him on the cheek. I was seeing red. I hated the jealousy that surfaced in ugly green roiling waves. I felt like steam was boiling out of my ears at the sight of her hand placed all too comfortably against his chest, her pink, puckered lips pressed against his cheek, her body far too close for my liking.

Harry's cheeks flushed red as she pulled back and grinned over at me. I glared at her from my spot on the other side of the car but kept my lips sealed until Harry took his cue and hopped into the driver's seat. "Someday he'll wake up and realise he doesn't really want someone like you." She looked at me as if I were inferior and I smirked.

"I'm with him, not you. And if he wanted to be with someone like you, he would be already."

She smiled, unaffected. "He'll realise his mistake soon enough and then we'll see who he ends up with."

"Don't buy yourself a wedding dress just yet, you don't want to be dissapointed." I pursed my lips and tugged on the handle, swinging myself in beside Harry as he backed out of the parking lot to the sight of a smiling Mandy where our car once was.

If I end up in jail, that girl will be the reason.