Chapter 19

Even Angels Fall ~ Chapter 19

"I'm still not comfortable with using your card." I rubbed my arm where the scorching seatbelt singed it. Harry slid into the passenger seat beside me, blasting on the AC in the car. Warm air shuddered from the vents and took its own sweet time pumping out colder air.

"I thought we settled this," he groaned, running a tireless hand through his mussed locks that I adored so much. I shook my head, biting down on the inside of my cheek to keep back a smile that threatened to tug at my lips as he pushed his hair into an even more dishevelled state than what it was. "We haven't settled anything."

"Will you please just use the card!" He practically whined. I pulled my lip between my teeth before I answered him. "Fine but I'm going to have to pay you back for it all no matter how much." His eyes dared a careless rake down my body and then back up to meet my own beady onlookers.

"I can think of a way for you to repay me," He purred, only pausing to moisten his lips with the pad of his tongue. "Come here," He held out a large hand for me, pulling back his chair effortlessly so that I'd have just enough space to climb over the gears and perch myself on his lap and not so quite enough so that we'd still be pressed to each other with only the room to breathe between us.

He smirked his signature devillish smirk and in that moment with his large hands beckoning me and his sinful lips pulled up in a sly display I found it increasingly hard not to succumb to the wicked thoughts that were swimming in those hypnotizing green eyes of his. "Rose, come here."

I carefully slid myself over the divider and straddled him in the driver's seat. "You really are as dark as your fans believe," I whisper, my lips a mere breath from his. He raised an eyebrow, pulling back slightly. "Now how would you know what goes on amongst our girls, hm?"

He pressed a fleeting kiss to the side of my neck and I pulled my hair to the opposite side, craving the feel of his lips against my burning skin. "Your girls?" I looped my fingers in the smaller curls on the nape of his neck. "Jealous?" He breathed, his voice attaining the delicious coarse undertones of a morning voice. He nudged my hair with his nose and kissed the side of my neck I had just covered.

I managed a weak scoff. "I'm hardly in any position to be jealous right now." I moved my hair again but he continued his tireless teasing in nudging the hair off the covered side and kissing along my neck there. I groaned in frustration, roughly yanking my hair off my shoulders and pulling it up into a careless bun. I gripped his face in my hands and planted my lips on his. He hesitated only slightly but then warmed to my mouth against his, hardly hesitating to dig his fingers into my hips as my back arched against him and his mouth claimed dominance over my own.

When his tongue swiped at my bottom lip I didn't deny him access, hungrily allowing him to plunge it past my swelling lips to run it against the walls of my mouth. His tongue fought against mine as if they were two swords clashing in battle and only when I parted for a breath did I chide him. "Stop fighting," I quipped, nipping at his jawline.

"Never," he murmurred, cupping my cheek in his hand and bringing my mouth to his once more.

"Never, ever."