Love With Emo (BxB)

*This is my first story like this so just idk, going with the flow here!! :P

I don't know when I'll update my other stories, but if you like this, I'll update quicker. Comment and vote, please if you like (comment anything about what I should work on too if you want) ~Andy*

[Caden's P.O.V]

I guess you can call me emo... That's what people like me are called nowadays, right? Let me introduce myself; I am Caden Nite the emo kid of this bullshitting school and I guess town. I've always been a loner, a cutter, a "cry baby", and a very violent person. I guess those are personal problems though. My life has always been Hell, and it probably always will be Hell....

I snapped my eyes open as I heard the ear splitting sound of the fire alarm. Everyone was rushing out the room in panic as I sat up from my desk. What the fuck? I quietly got up and pushed my way through the crowded door. I made my way to the unused school exit and looked for my 2014 Aventador Lambo (I'm 17 by the way). I decided to ditch school for the remaining few hours; plus who's going to expect me to stand out there in the cold for a false fire.

I sped down to my house and parked in my huge driveway - ok, maybe that was a understatement, but I don't really want to brag. I'm filthy rich; it doesn't really help in my case though... My "mom" is a doctor and my "dad" is a lawyer... They aren't home much so I have a huge mansion all to myself and my 2 dogs Leviathan a husky and Icarus my fluffy white "wolf". It's not bad actually; I can invite whoever I want without asking... But who will I ever invite? I ran up to the giant white (double) doors and voiced in the password (plus scanning my fingers and eye, too much work). I dragged myself up to my giant room (giant this, giant that!!).

It was cold in here as usual. The black walls and the wooden white floor, everything was just cold. After a few minutes, Leviathan and Icarus came running in. They both laid down next to my queen sized bed, it's their favorite spot. I tied back my bleach blonde (it's real bitches!!) hair and laid down on it and fell asleep.

I abruptly woke up as I heard the front door bell go off. It echoed throughout the house and was sooo annoying. I ran to the door as fast as I could and looked on the monitor... It was a young guy and it was already night.

"Hello, may I help you?" I asked opening one of the doors slightly.

"Uh... Yes. I'm actually new in town and got lost. Do you know where the Nite residence is?" He asked.

This boy was fucking gorgeous!!! His midnight black hair partially covered his beautiful, yet abnormal purple and gold eyes. Have I mentioned that I'm gay? I stared at his perfect body getting lost in all the muscle and how his tight black shirt outlined his toned body.

"Um excuse me, did you hear me?" He inquired.

"Uh, yea... I blushed. "This is the Nite residence."

My body shivered as I heard his voice, it was strong yet soft at the same time. Let's just say it's a voice that you could listen to all day.

"This is?" He asked with curiosity.

"Yea, I am Caden Nite. Who might you be?" I questioned while biting down on my lower lip.

"I'm Alexander Bishop; your parents said I could live here." He smirked.

"Oh, that's nic-" I began to utter unknowingly. "Wait... What?"

I closed the door slowly and pulled my phone out.

"Mom you said an Alexander could live here with me?!" I yelled.

"Well hi baby? Oh so Alexander's there with you now. He's going to be living with you for the rest of high school; he's your father's best friend's son so treat him nicely." Mom explained.

"Tsk. Don't call me baby first of all. He can live here, but he better not interfere with anything I do." I screamed.

"Thanks baby." She giggled.

I ended the call and opened the door.

"You can come in." I muttered.

"Thanks."

Alexander came in with multiple suitcases, it's like he's moving... Oh wait, he is moving in.

"Your room is upstairs third door to the left. There's a bathroom and everything in there. If you need anything I'm in the king sized room in the right hall, the first door." I informed.

"Tha-" I walked away quickly before he was able to finish.

[Alexander's P.O.V]

I was told by Mrs. Nite that I can stay here with her 17 year old son Caden. I didn't expect what I saw at all... Caden was at least 4inches shorter than me (I'm 6ft), he had medium bleach blonde hair in a somewhat scene style, one eye was a beautiful silver and the other was an emerald green, and to top it off his skin was flawless and pale. He was like a goddess!

As I was saying thank you for the, I don't know-th time he walked away and cut me short. I was too nervous to say anything else... He was just too perfect.

I checked his ass out as he walked up to his room; I almost drooled at the sight of it. I pulled all of my luggage up to my room and dropped onto the floor. The room had white walls with one giant green stripe and the floor was black and not to mention that is was super soft and fluffy. Instead of lying on the floor for the rest of the day I jumped onto my bed, it was a water bed!!!

Saturday-

I didn't even know that yesterday was Friday... I feel stupid. I took my shower and sexified myself up as usual. I walked out of my room and decided to eat breakfast when my stomach growled like a lion. I don't know where the kitchen is... I walked over to Caden's room and opened the door quietly.

"Caden?" I whispered.

I saw him curled up on his bed. He looked so innocent and cute. I walked further into his room and then carefully sat on his bed (yea I'm so much of a creeper!!). He stirred a little as I poked him on the face. Blood boiled into my face as his hand landed onto my lap.

"Help!" Caden screamed and started to thrash.

"Caden! Caden!" I said while shaking him.

Caden quickly opened his tear filled eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"I came to ask where the kitchen was, but then you called for help." I replied.

"I'll take you there just wait outside my room." He said a little softer.

I obediently walk out and sat the floor next to his door. After I think was about 10 minutes he came out with wet hair and new clothes.

"Come on." He said.

I followed him downstairs and down a hallway. Caden walked into a brightly lit room.

"This is the kitchen; do and use whatever you like in here." He yawned.

Caden walked over to the fridge and pulled out milk and grabbed Frosted Flakes from of one of the cabinets.

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked.

"Yea, only when I feel like it." he replied while playing around with his cereal.

Caden reminds me of a very fragile white rose. He's so pale and beautiful - I wonder if he's gay...

*I know it's short. Please tell me if you like or not. I will try to make it better, but this is my first story like this. :P!!

Comment, vote, whatever. Love you guys!!! Andy!!*