Game (Part 2)

A.N.~ Hello my lovely sisters and brothers... For the time being I am back, especially since I'm bored. I will try finishing this story to the best of my ability... or just start a new one that goes with this one. So, a continuation... Maybe...

Welp, like I said, I'm back for now and will finish this hopefully. Hmu or comment down there to tell me what you think I should do.

Until next time... Stay wormy my friends 😁 -Andrew.

Live life and prosper!!!

___________________________

[Alexander's P.O.V.]

"Play a game?" I questioned, grinding my foot into the soft sandy ground.

"Yes, a simple game that revolves around Caden here. You can get him back if you win." the man snickered, brushing Caden's hair out of his face.

Slowly anger built up inside of me as he played with the knocked out Caden's hair. I wanted to scream... He's mine; get your dirty ass hands off of him!

"What type of game?" I asked, now grinding my teeth and glaring at the smiling man.

"Something fun. A question game about him." he grinned. "It should be easy for you."

"I accept."

"If you lose though, he's mine. And anytime you get a question wrong something happens to him." he chuckled. "Let's start."

It's okay... I know you best. I'll save you Caden.

"What color are his eyes?"he asked.

"Silver and emerald green." I answered. "What's his full name?"

"Caden Oriacion Nite, a very weird name indeed. When was his first kiss?"

"When he was raped by his buyer..." I muttered quietly. "Who am I to him?"

"His boyfriend." he laughed. "He's so disgusting. Who am I to him?"

"A stalker?" I questioned.

"Wrong. I'm his buyer." He chuckled loudly. "Punishment time."

He shoved his hand down Caden's pants and felt him. My heart broke at the sight of this... He's getting touched by another man without knowing it. Finally my anger spilled out of me and I jumped towards the guy.

"I wouldn't do that..." he mouthed. " Do you think I would let you cheat?"

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Caden's fluffy head. I stopped dead in my tracks and fell to my knees, what could I have done? He could have died just now...

The guy continued to touch Caden in ways only I ever could.

"Did his parents sell him?"

"Yes."

"You're wrong. He was kidnapped and then sold."

"Oh..." he stopped touching him and looked up at me. "Has he ever dated?"

"Yes, not counting me."

"What's his favorite food?"

"Ham." He chuckled knowingly that it was wrong.

"Cereal and stake...."

"I'm bored... And he's awake now." the man yawned. "Here you can have him."

He tossed Caden aside and pointed a gun towards him.

"Just kidding!" he coughed.

Before his trigger went off another gun shot was heard, making everyone flinch. My heart raced thinking Caden got shot, but the man fell. He was shot in the skull once and another to his heart. The two shots were both at once and not seen.

A grin plastered my face and I shot my thumb up into the air. I knew the security guards were watching us now. Caden slowly stood up and leaned into me coughing.

"Are you okay?"

"No..." he flushed into a pale color and a tear fell from his eyes.

"Did he hurt you anymore than he did?"

"That's not it..." he sniffled while looking down.

I followed his eyes down and saw what the problem was. I couldn't help, but laugh that I got my love back and that he was hard...

"Let's take care of that then... At the hut of course."

"Yea..." he grinned, punching me in the arm several times. "I love you."

"I love you too." I chuckled, picking him up and running off to the hut.

___________________________

A.N.~ okay, so that was officially the last chapter... I was planning on just ending it here because I just don't like the story, but if you want a sequel or more chapters to this story.... I guess... just comment or pm me.

Till next time~ love Andrew....

3