Future

I totally forgot I was going to do this.... A future chapter. Except it's only like 5yrs into the future... whatever.
Fr tho, this is the last chapter.
~ Andy

~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~
(FUTURE)

Caden laid next to me sleeping still. For all these years we've stayed together, only once did we break up and it only lasted for a month. Life sure is weird....

"Alex..." Caden mumbled while curling up closer to me. "Touch my more."

Sometimes I wish I could actually watch his dream. Every day, he has some sort of dirty dream with me in it! I want to know!!
I sat there on the bed with my legs still covered by a white blanket, caressing his now lighter bleach-blonde hair.

"Caden." I whispered, poking his cheek.

Caden quietly groaned and turned his face away. A deep sleeper... Do you know how troublesome it is to wake him up?

"Caden!" I uttered loudly.

Caden's hand came flying towards my face and smacked me. He has to be awake... Since he wants to play around, let's play. I pushed Caden off of me and got out of bed. He probably expects me to leave the room, but no, I jumped on him.

"What the fuck!?" He screamed with his eyes wide open.

"You wouldn't wake up." I snickered a little amused by his reaction. "You're a deep sleeper."

"I was awake! You fucking bastard." He choked. "That really hurt."

Tears began to form in his eyes and soon he was even sniffling. What did I do? I made him cry.... I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his teary cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe, I won't do that again." I promised. "I'll do whatever you want me to, for an apology."

"Anything?" He sniffled.

"Anything you want."

"Even sex?"

"Yes."

"Can I be on top?"

"No."

"Then can I ride?"

"Obviously..."

He's still like a child, but more sex crazed. Why would he even ask to be on top, he knows how I feel about it and he told me.... he hates being on top, but for some reason he still wants to.

"Then why can't I top?"

"Because I hate the feeling and you hate the experience, plus you have no experience."

"I can learn...."

"I'd rather just have an amazing fuck." I sighed.

Caden pouted at me and pushed my back to the bed. His small body sat on top of my southern region.

"Well, how long can you go with a hard on?" He muttered. "I'll make you feel good, but you get no sex."

He brought out handcuffs and cuffed my hands to the metal bed-board. Already, I was beginning to get crazed from this. My hands were cuffed and my legs were tied. The sad thing is.... He ripped my clothes off, so now they're shredded on the floor.