Lover

*How do you like it so far? Love my readers so much and I appreciate the time you take to read a book like this. Thanks everyone!*

___________________________________

[Caden's P.O.V.]

I buried my face into Alexander's messy black hair, it smelled like Axe and it was so fluffy. I could get use to waking up and having him snuggled up next to me... A huge grin plastered my face as I saw his sleeping face, it was cute. Maybe we should skip school again; we're going to be late in 30 minutes anyways.

"Hey, Alex?" I uttered while petting his hair.

Alexander snuggled up closer to me and smiled.

"Caden!" he screamed.

Alexander pulled me over to his chest, it was warm and built.

"Yes my love?" he whispered.

"Should we go to school?"

"Maybe, but I don't wanna move."

"Let's stay in one more day."

Alexander moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead softly as I laid on his chest. I moved back up to my pillow and pulled the blankets up to my neck, why was it so cold?

"Alex it's cold, I wonder if the heater is on." I said while hugging him.

He pulled me in more and held me tightly. I felt his chest expand in and out as he breathed. Can life get any better than this? I grinned to myself and kissed him on the cheek. As we laid together in bed the warmth took over and soon after we fell asleep.

9:00 A.M.

I yawned and sat up slowly. Alexander still laid beside me sleeping. I'm hungry I thought as my tummy rumbled... I quietly walked out of the bedroom and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed my usual black custom made BVB (Yea he's that much of a fan, got a problem? Take it up with the judge) bowl and the box of Frosted Flakes cereal that sat beside the fridge. I poured in my cereal and then poured in my 2% milk, then began to eat.

After I devoured my food I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and went back into my bedroom where Alexander slept. I opened the door quietly and entered the room shuffling my feet side to side till I was next to my giant bed. Just as I was about to crawl back under the sheets... Alexander pulled me over to him and "roared". He began to tickle me and I responded in shrieks of help.

"You have to say uncle!" he chuckled.

"Un-un-Uncle!!!" I stuttered, trying not to laugh.

He grinned and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." he said while kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Let me clean up, but stay here for me." he whispered in to my ear as he started to scoot away.

Alexander left the room and left me by myself. I sighed as I waited for my love to come back. My dogs came running in and laid next to my bed, I haven't seen them in a while.

"Hey Icarus, hey Leviathan. How are you two?"

The two dogs barked back at me as if they said fine. I smiled at them and laughed. I heard the sound of the door opening resonate throughout the room.

"Alexander? Is that you?" I asked quietly.

I pulled my blankets around me and called Icarus and Leviathan up to my bed.

"Alexander?" I screamed.

I shook in fear and paranoia of being kidnapped again after all these years. I sighed as I heard footsteps walk away from my door, who was that? I grabbed my phone off its stand and dialed my mom's number.

"Yes Hun?"

"Mom... I think someone is in the house again..." I cried.

"Babe calm down, I'll send Simone over again and get the security doubled. Don't be scared babe, call Alex over to you." she said calmly.

"Thanks mom..." I whispered "I love you."

"Love you too babe." she cried out.

After ending the call with my mom, I texted Alexander to hurry up. After five minutes he came running into my bedroom.

"What took you so long?" I cried.

I whipped my tears away, but they just kept coming.

"Caden what's wrong?" he asked while hugging me.

My body shook uncontrollably as I cried. I was so scared...

"Someone was here; I thought I was going to be kidnapped again." I sniffled.

Alexander softly whipped my tears away with his thumbs and then hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry... I won't let anyone hurt you in any way." He whispered into my ear. "I'll move into your room since I already spend the night here."

"Ok, Simone is coming over to double the security too." I sniffled.

"Ok well, let's go and pack my stuff."

I nodded my head. Alexander picked me up on his back and piggy backed me to his room. We packed his things up and carried them back to my room.

"Where do I put my stuff?" he asked.

I opened my giant double door walk-in closet and pointed at an unused dresser and hanger area. I had a lot of clothes... My mom spoiled me, even though I really don't like her.

"Simone!" I screamed as his car drove up.

I buzzed Simone in once I heard the doorbell go off and his voice through the monitor. Simone is my security guy; he installs everything that keeps me safe. He's like my second father, he's really cool.

"Hi Simone!" I screamed while running towards him and then hugging him.

"Wow, even I don't get a welcome like that..." Alexander muttered.

"Hi Caden-bear, I heard you're having issues again. Who's this fella over there too?" Simone grinned.

"He's my sexy boy toy Alexander or Alexy/Teddy Bear." I blushed.

"Ooo, lucky boy." Simone laughed.

"Yes, I am." Alexy said while hugging me from behind.

"So what's the problem?"

"Someone was watching me through the door and it wasn't Alexander."

"Let's check the cameras." Simone said while walking to the 'secret' tech room.

Simone checked what the cameras recorded. The camera outside of my bedroom door caught someone in a black hoodie and black jeans. It was a manly, 6ft guy from what I could tell.

"Someone was definitely watching you. We have to secure the cameras and other safety precautions better. I'm going to look around and see where he came from. I'll be working on making a tighter security too." Simone said in a serious tone.

"Thank you..." I tugged on Alex's plain white V-neck.

He looked down at me and pulled me into a hug. I pressed my face into his warm chest to muffle the sound of my crying. Alexander finger combed my hair as I released all of my tears onto him.

___________________________________

*Hey, did you like? I am sorry I didn't get to update till now, I've been a busy bee. :P

I will try updating quicker, because of all my awesome readers, voters, commenters, and if you share, sharers.

Thanks for supporting me! ~Andy XD*

Love You All!!!