Chapter 1

"Forget it Naruto! Were done! Have fun with your ... whores."

"Maybe this is for the best, Hinata." Naruto said not even bothering to glance at the hysterical Hyuga that stood only inches away from in front of him.

Hinata felt her heart break into pieces even more as she heard the words naruto spoke to her.
She turned, grabbed her purse and walked off with tears streaming down her cheeks, still trying to wrap her head around what just happened.

As she reached her house she again returned to an empty home. She walked up to her room and began gathering everything she could and packed them into her 2 blue suitcases. She knew what she had to do.. She had to leave this life behind her. She took money that she saved from her summer jobs and stole her college money that her father was saving for her In a safe behind the stairs, that held at least 15k.

Pft.. I was never going to go to college, I graduated highschool a year and a half ago. I had no interest in going.. She said to herself.
...
She walked out towards the gate lugging her suitcases behind her and turned taking one last look at what she was leaving behind and swore to herself she is never looked back again..

___________________________

Five years have passed since that day. Turns out I was 2 weeks pregnant when I ran away from home. Since then It's just been me and my son, Raiden. Despite being a single mother, life's been fair to us. I have a decent job at an office and I just finished paying off our 3 bedroom house, thanks to my dads money that I "borrowed". We live in a small town called Sunrich.(which by the way was always cloudy and hardly sunny..) I have no complaints in life and I would do It all over again just for my son. No matter how much I struggled in the beginning I always made ends meet..

"Momma can we go to the park?" A little boy with black and blond hair asked tugging on Hinata's shirt looking up at her with big blue orbed eyes.

Of course baby she replied smiling and ruffling his hair.

"Yay!" He yelled grabbing his shoes and running to the couch.

I went and put my sandals on and grabbed Raiden's hoodie, I locked the front door and we walked down the street, his small hand latched onto mine.
....

Ok baby, have fun, I'll be sitting right over there on that bench. I said pointing near the tree.

"Ok momma!" he said running off towards a couple kids he knew.

As I walked over and sat down taking one last glimpse at my son who was running around the playground with two other boys, I opened my book "Down By The Deep Blue Sea" and continued my story.

About 30 minutes passed until I noticed I didn't hear giggling or playing.. My eyes widened as I quickly looked up not seeing any sign of my son. My book dropped out of my hand as I bolted towards the playground trying to find him. I felt my heart drop and begin to race as panic filled my entire body.

"Raiden!!" "Raiden where are you!!" "Raiden!!" I yelled with only echoes replying back to me.. No.. No! This can't be happening..

*Byakugan*

Where are you, Raiden.. I climbed up an old oak tree scanning the area. My sight locked onto a man, maybe a year or two older than me and there stood my son. I jumped out of the tree my sight still fixed on my baby as I ran and jumped in between them, I pulled my son away and pushing him behind my legs creating a barrier between raiden and this creep, with one hand griping his small shoulder and my other hand against the unknown mans heart, I was ready to kill him.

"What the fuck were you doing with my son" I growled, not once losing my focus on him.

"Hinata.."

I gave him a dumbfounded look, catching me off guard, I replied coldly..
"Yea, who the hell wants to know." while still keeping my stance.

The tall man with pitch black hair and cold Onex eyes replied.

"Hinata It's me."
......
"You know from the leaf village.."

Still not ringing a bell to me I continued to hold my stance trying to figure out if he really knew me or was this an enemy..

"*Sigh*.. You're so annoying."

... That's when It clicked..

"Sasuke.." I replied

"The one and only." he replied with small smirk running across his face.

I stood down, his cocky attitude is what really assured me it was the Uchiha.

...