Epilogue

One week later...

I slowly stretch before sitting up. I run my fingers through my brown hair and slightly smile. I'm staying with this body while I'm here, until I return to the town I left behind barely a week ago. Today I go to my final destination, where I'll stay until I'm done.

"Ms. Grey, you have a Williams here to see you." A voice says through the intercom.

"Send him up, please."

"Yes ma'am."

I walk to my door and wait. I hear footsteps approach and stop at my door. A slight knock is places upon my door and I open it.

"Hello, Nichole." He smiles.

"James." I nod letting him.

"So how long are you going to keep this up?" He asks.

"Until I go back to Beacon Hills." I reply.

"You know when someone tells you to get the hell out of somewhere, you get out and you don't go back." He states.

"I promised someone I would, I promised a lot of people I would." I say.

"Do you want me to introduce you as Nichole Grey or Tabitha Jane Jacobs?" He asks.

"What do they know about me?" I retort.

"Only that you are a friend."

"Nichole Grey."

"I don't have to call you that do I?"

"You can only call me Tabby when we're alone." I state.

"Are you ready?"

"Let's go."

§§§

"Everyone, this is Nichole, a really good friend of mine, you will all do your best to make her feel welcome." He introduces me. We nod to each other and I step forward.

"Like he said, my name is Nichole. I'm gonna be here for a while too, so get used to seeing me. Also as he said, we are really good friends and we have known each other for as long as I can remember. One last thing for you all to keep in mind, I am not to be tested." I state with a fake smile. A girl with platinum blonde hair scoffs. I let my eyes change and fangs emerge before letting out a roar. Her eyes widen and she staggers back. I shift back and smirk. "Anybody else?" Everyone steps back a little. "That's what I thought."

"Now that she has gotten her point across, hopefully she won't have to again." He states then waves his arm to dismiss them all. "I expect you all to be here by noon tomorrow."

"Yes sir." They all murmur walking away. He turns and looks at me with a slight smile.

"So, where'd our story leave off?" He whispers.

"Somewhere around- this." I step forward and we kiss.

"I missed you, Tabby."

Jackson opens up my front door and looks at me sadly. I walk over and wrap my arms around him. Jackson wants to leave, he's coming to see if I'm going with him. He closes the door and we walk over and sit on the couch. I stare at the ground. This is it. It's now or never. I look up and my gaze meets his.

"Jackson, I don't know. I want to be with you, but I can't, not until I figure out what the hell I'm capable of. I turned into Allison- I don't even know how I did. I can't put you in danger. If I stay here, I can't hurt anyone. Jackson you mean the world to me. I don't want to let you go."

"I understand. Hell I don't even know what I can do. I never did. I was never in control when I was the kanima. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you Tabby. Promise me you won't do anything wreck less."

"I promise. Just make sure you call me, text me, write letters, send pigeons, Skype, what the hell ever. Just keep in touch. I want to know when you land in London, the second you do. I want to talk to you everyday. Just make sure you stay in touch."

"I will." He nods. I wrap my arms around him. I pull back and crash my lips onto his. He pushes back with equal force. This is the kind of kiss I hate, this is goodbye. I'm losing him. I can't, I won't. Jackson is everything to me. I can't lose him. We pull back and Jackson looks at me with tears in his eyes. "I love you, goodbye, Tabby Jane, the one person I will always love and never forget."

"I love you Jackson. I will never forget you. And I will always love you. Goodbye." He stands up and walks to the door. He opens it and stops.

"I love you, goodbye." He whispers, knowing that I can hear him. He walks out and to his car.

"Remember me, Jack. I will always love you." I whisper. He looks through the window at me. He smiles and I smile back. He drives off and the tear start to fall. I sob and choke on tears as I melt away into the couch. I rock myself slowly. That's it. He's gone now. It's completely out of my hands. I let him walk out. I'm only saving him. It's for the better. He can be safe, away from supernatural creatures and hunters. He'll be fine. No matter how much it hurts, always remember him.

"I missed you too, Jack."

§§§

So everybody, this is the end...

She's back with Jackson, and she said goodbye to Beacon Hills and the people in it. The picture at the top is what she looks like now, obviously. As for that

You Know Who I Am