4: Primadonna

I take the last shot of liquor and drop the bottle in the trash can. I glance outside at a set of red eyes peering at me. I smirk and raise a shoulder and turning around letting it back down. I walk toward the stairs and spin back around, the eyes now dark brown. I playfully narrow my eyes before walking over and opening the window.

"You blew you're chance Scotty." I state.

"TJ, what happened to you!?!" He asks.

"More like what happened to Scott McCall, all of a sudden he's an alpha and he turns into an ass. The best part is he can't even shift because he's too paranoid that something will happen. It's pathetic, Scott." I reply.

"Maybe you're right, but you aren't exactly yourself right now either. Come on TJ, you've never acted like this. What happened?"

"Nothing happened Scott! I simply stopped holding back. You should be happy for me, I mean you wanted me happy, and now look at me. I'm perfectly fine, nothing holding me back anymore."

"No, you've changed. You aren't the same TJ I know."

"No you're right, I'm not the same anymore, because I'm better."

"Maybe you have, maybe it's me, but please come back."

"Goodbye, Scott." I say closing the window along with the drapes.

***Teen Wolf Credits***

I sit down behind Stiles with a smirk. Stiles gives me a questioned look and I raise my eyebrows. Scott walks in and looks at me with a frown. He slowly drops his head and makes his way to his seat across from Stiles. He hangs his bag on the back of the chair just as little miss sunshine walks right up to him.

"Hi, I'm Kira, you knew that. I have papers for you." She smiles with confidence after the awkwardness.

"For me?" Scott quirks a brow.

"Yeah, about the Bardo, I swear I put it in here." Kira states digging through her bag. Mr. Yukimura walks in with a stack of papers.

"Kira, you forgot that research you did for that boy you like." He announces handing them to her. Her face turns fifty shades of embarrassed and she looks at the ground before giving the papers to him then sitting behind Scott with a slight smile. I scoff and lean back in the seat.

"Something funny Ms. Jacobs?" Mr. Yukimura asks with a raised eyebrow. I scoff again.

"Only how desperate your daughter is for a total ass who claims to be loyal." I laugh through my words. Scott glances at me and frowns. "Got a problem, Scott?" I taunt. He looks like a puppy that just got kicked. I snigger and lean back in my seat propping my feet up.

"Feet down, Ms. Jacobs." Mr. Yukimura orders. I put my feet down and stand up. "Sit down." I sit on the top of my desk and smirk crossing my ankles. "Do you want to leave?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I gasp fakely and standing up walking out of the room. I smirk when I get to the door. "And Kira, one girl to another, Scott isn't all he seems." I say over my shoulder before walking off. I shake my hair out and waltz down the hallway. I walk into the locker room and find a coyote. "Malia?" I ask. Her eyes flash blue in return. I smile. "I'm TJ."

§§§

I scoff and roll my eyes filing my nails while reclining in a chair by a desk. Allison and Lydia give me concerned looks while the boys seem dumfounded. I sit normal and stand up crossing my arms over my chest.