16. I'm Sorry

The song above is See You Again by Carrie Underwood...

§§§

I rake a hand through my hair and plop down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling and sigh. I'm leaving everything behind. Stiles/Rhys broke out of Eichen House and started causing trouble. Everyone is somewhat possessed and attacking certain people, Scott and Lydia are in Stiles's head trying to get Stiles out. Then Rhys and Stiles will be two different bodies, but they'll look alike. I'll wait until everyone is themselves before I lose myself. By the time they find the notes, I'll have seen them all without them seeing me besides Derek. I want to be with him where he saved me when I do it. I'll give him his letter then and leave. It'll be the beginning of the end. For all of us. Once Rhys is his own body, he'll begin to destroy them.

"I'm going to kill all of them Stiles, one by one."

He told Stiles, and if Stiles doesn't want his friends to die, he has to end himself, but Scott won't allow it. Maybe if I sacrifice myself, I can end it all. If Rhys gets a Mystilyst, maybe he'll spare the others. I'll take myself down from the inside out. I will save my friends.

I open the main door to the school and walk down the hallway.

"Do see the way he looks at us? Like we're dogs that bit the neighbor. One more incident and he lets us go or puts us down." Aiden states.

"You're the one that thinks he's has to kill everything in sight." Ethan retorts.

"Careful Ethan, cause right now, you're the only thing in my sight."

Isaac appears and presses a taser to Aiden's back, causing both twins to fall and convulse in electricity.

"I guess this is the part where I say something witty, but I'm not witty." Isaac smirks. He drags the twins off to the locker room and grabs a Molotov cocktail. "Come on, Coach, you've gotta have a lighter somewhere." Isaac finds one and lights the paper. "I'm gonna burn it down, for Erica, for Boyd, for TJ, for everything. I'm gonna burn it. I'm gonna burn it." Kira takes the paper from the cocktail with her katana. "Nice sword." He smirks.

"Isaac." Allison says firing an arrow from her crossbow. Isaac catches it and glances at her. The two girls run into the office and push the desk against the door. The twins stand up behind Isaac and the three guys shift before attacking each other. Allison and Kira sneak back into the locker room and try to contain the three betas. "Try not to hurt them."

"I was just going to try to stay alive." Kira says.

"That works too." Allison says with a half nod. After just a few moments the girls end up cornered. The three move toward them, then drop like flies.

"I'm sorry. Goodbye." I whisper before disappearing.

§§§

"I'm going to burn you like you burned my family." Derek says waving the lighter in front of his face. "But we're going to wait for Allison so she can watch." He closes the lighter and smiles. Chris slams the chair back and slides under the table and grabs a gun before aiming it at Derek- holding him at blank point.

§§§

"Lydia! LYDIA!!!" Scott calls running out the back door. I shake my head and sigh. I'm doing this now- I can't wait for Derek to be himself again. I have to do it now.