CHRISTMAS DAY

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND SWEET BUT JUST A FILLER CHAPTER

Christmas day had arrived for me at 4 am when Corey decided to wake up for a feed, I fed him and snuggled back into Derek I could hear Sarah rattling away downstairs as well as hunning away at leaset she was in a good mood ,I heard her unlocking the back door and heading out she must be off out for her usual morning ciggy as she does I couldnt help myself I got up and headed down stairs all the veg had been prepared since she never got round to doing it last night and two lots of meat was in the oven I headed outside and grabbed sarahs tabs and helped my self "hey up merry christmas " I said smiling away '' Merry chistmas hun, your up early'' I took a draw on the tab ''yup Corey wanted fed Derek wouldnt budge '' she smiled '' men huh?'' I agreed with her we sat in silence for a bit '' how are you after last night?'' she loooked at me '' i'm good actually least I didnt make the mistake of going back '' , ''true'' I replied to her we had another ciggy and headed in.

'' I think i'm going to head back to bed I'm getting tired again '' Sarah smiled and said goodnight again and I headed up I was about to climb into bed when I noticed Derek had Corey in the nape of his arms it was actually cute to look at I didnt want to disturb them both but I needed to it was freezing I gently lifted Corey up and placed him in his crib and gently covered him up I climbed back into bed beside Derek and placed my head on his chest the sound of his beating heart soon helped me drift off to sleep I knew nothing until I heard screaming and random shouting that it was christmas from the landing I groaned loudly and headed to see what the fuss was , it was Johnny and Brian making all the noise, tell you they are worse than kids Derek crawled out of bed pulled on a pair of bottoms and grabbed me in a hug and wished me happy christmas he rummaged around in his pocket and pulled something out he told me to close my eyes I wondered what it was and waited patiently he told me to open my eyes and I burst out laughing there he was fly down the pockets of his trousers out and a finger through the fly he looked at me '' what ?''  I laughed even more'' it should be me asking what? what the hell you doing?"' he smiled "'it was my impression of an elephant'' I shook my head and turned to get Corey up '' Suzanne" Derek said I replied yes then he turned me to face him again '' would you marry me?'' I looked shocked '' you what seriously?'' he nodded '' yes no?'' he asked I smiled '' yes I will marry you Dj Omg we are getting wed '' I shouted.

We headed downstairs the guys were like big kids Sarah was still in the kitchen think I may as well chain her in there she seems to prefer being in there than in the living room I scanned the room some one was missing it didnt take long to see who , I headed to the kitchen the door was shut mmmmmmmmm I thought to myself I gently opened it and got rooted to the  spot there in front of me was Sarah and Jimmy fully necking on I quietly closed the door on them both and headed back to the carnage in the living room Jimy came through about twenty minutes later and sat  with the guys the smile on his face said it all I headed through to see Sarah and she was outside '' hey sly dog'' she looked at me confused ''I know I saw you both about flipping time'' I replied to her she looked at me and went red '' how long?'' I asked her '' just since last night honest we sat and talked a bit then we ended up telling each other how we felt and it went on from there I suppose'' I smiled at her '' now I know what you meant earlier by you were good about last night '' she smiled.

Dinner smelled good Sarah was dishing up well chucking it into bowls and bringing it to the table and carved the meats  everything was ready and Sarah finally sat down '' well even though i slaved since 3 am tuck in guys '' Sarah said smiling everyone did god there was enough food here to feed a thousand people everyone sat talking amongst them selves dinner was over and we were stuffed, Sarah decided to leave the sorting out for the tea later well I say tea another party this time our families were coming over so should be fun.