CHAPTER THREE

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

Things have been going great between myself and Derek this past year as well as how well things were going for the band Jacoby had us on a few gigs which were great , Derek had been touring with falling so we had some catching up to do which we did I'm not going into any details but boy did the earth spin on its axis a few times the day he arrived home, Sarah and Oli were still not on talking terms even though Oli tried everything she was spending more and more time with Jimmy and Ryan when he was home.

Derek had been home a month when Ronnie rang and told him they had a new tour coming up he would be away for a month great a week was bad but a bloody month three weeks later of being bored and doing nothing, I text Sarah and asked her if she wanted a girlie nigh out no guys just us as we havenbt done it for a while she text back agreeing we headed out had a pub crawl what a night from what I can remember I do remember the guys being in one of the bars and them buying us a toxic bloody drink so much for a girly night but we had went 3 hours without them all I remember was waking up the next morning naked no bedsheets on my bed curtains off the railing clothes scattered on the bedroom floor I heard my shower running so i grabbed my onesie jumped into it and went to investigate I could have cried there standing in all his glory back to me was a guy '' whatthe hell have I done '' i thought to myself at first the image was blutty it wasn't until my eyes focused better I realised who it was ''Mattttttttt what the fuck are you doing in here?? I screamed at him Ive never seen a guy spin round and nearly fly into the glass like Matt did he grabbed a towel and stepped out '' you dont remember do you?'' I shook my head'' well lets say this me and Jimmy had to literally drag you two girls home last night yous were totallly wasted mind thats brians fault with all the absinthe shots yas had as well as sambuca whiskey chasers then you told me you missed me you dragged me up here and well as you can see by the state of your room what happened next I'm sure Sarahs room wall is going to have holes in it the amount of times she banged the wall to try and shut us up girl you were wild last night I have never known you to be like that I'm not complaining though I really enjoyed it'' I looked at him shocked '' you are a lying pig we done nothing Matt I wouldnt Im with Derek and very happy with him'' he cocked an eyebrow '' really dont look it from where I am and I'm sure if you ask Sarah she will tell you as well '' I couldnt and wouldnt believe him '' fine I will and I bet your just making this up Matt I vowed I would never touch you'' with that I walkied out the bathroom and headed downstaqirs I didn't even get the chance to ask Sarah as Jimmy was the first one to mention it I just shook my head in disbelief he looked at me " hey dont worry I wont tell anyone and you know Sarah wouldn't'' I broke down when Sarah walked in she sat next to me ''Jimmys right we wont tell you were drunk same as me hun did Matt say if you used anything /"I shook my head  Sarah smiled and said dont worry I couldn't help myself when Jimmy left the room '' so you and Jimmy?" she shook her head '' we hugged about to kiss then next thing I knew it was morning '' Jimmy come in '' yup sleepy head zonked straight away '' I burst out laughing '' so anything else then they both shook their heads '' I do remember Sarah you text Oli and asked him to meet you today and he replied back saying yes about time yas cleared the air sis '' she agreed Jimmy looked at me as if to say thanks for reminding her he looked a bit down Matt had come down stairs '' so did Sarah tell you'' I shook my head '' no Matt Jim did and I'm sorry '' he smiled and hugged me '' erm thats as far as it goes Matt no-one apart from us four is to know'' he agreed we all had a bite to eat and Sarah got sorted to meet Oli I hope they work things out I had told him what Sarah was like after he left and also when he didnt respond back about the baby he apologised and said if he had truley known he would have been up to support her I told him he should tell her that and not to expect miracles with her as he hurt her too much he said he wouldnt and take things slow.

Sarah arrived back three hours later she seemed ok and said the meet up had wen alright and that she thinks things were sorted but she told Oli they were just friends as she couldnt trust him again she said his reply was you will do again one day typical Oli, Ryan had text Sarah to say they were heading back three days earlier, I couldnt wait to see DJ even though what had happened between me and Matt is fresh, That night me and derek were all over each other I woke up to a repeat of the same mess there was with Matt at leat this time it was DJ in my shower I stepped in to join him and the night before was re-lived and I loved every moment, we washed dried got dressed and headed out for the day , Sarah was sat at the table note pads all over the place I laughed when we walked in most were doodles well i say doodles others was the same word written all over the page , we decided on a takeaway for tea we ate it me and DJ sprawled on the sofa sarah still writing away boy she writes like a maniac the guys were on the xbox , terry and Johnny had nipped out for beers, halfan hour later Sarah got up picked her stuff up and headed to bed I looked at Derek and shrugged Zacky checked on her and said she was sprawled on the floor of her room fast asleep music on in the background unusual for Sarah to sleep this early.

A month had passed since my mishap with Matt when I noticed things were not normal I had skipped a period I usually do but this time something was different I was constantly tired no matter how long I slept, I was constantly hot I told Sarah and she smiled '' could be preggers thats how I felt'' i shook my head but she still insisted I took a test I did and it came back positive  I was floored i fell pregnant around the time I slept with Matt and DJ I started fretting Sarah tried to calm me it worked a little but what the hell was I going to say to DJ ? I agreed with what Sarah said wait till Ive been to docs and had scan and then mention it which I did , the dates matched the scan dates but I was still stuck on who the dad was do i tell them both or just Derek I did both Matt was shocked he said he wouldnt say anything  and DJ well he was like a springbok excited was not the word but it will be hard to tell him if the baby aint his so here ends my flash back