CHAPTER ONE PROBLEMS

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

So here I am , nearly forty weeks pregnant two men who keep trying to get my attention and at the moment Im not really interested its been like this since I found out I was expecting I shouldnt have done what I done as you know , Myself and Sarah had walked in on matt in a very compromising position with some random lass in the changing rooms of the gym just days after we  got engaged I lost my temper Sarah and Zacky had to half drag me out before I ripped his and that bitches hair off the heads , Sarah had later met up with Ryan who she is becoming really really close to and dragged me along to take my mind off things  which it did I got talking to DJ or should I say Derek and we hit it off Sarah had already filled him in about what Matt done we were friends for about a month and then became an item and its the best thing that has ever happened well that was until I slipped up.

--------------------------

FLASHBACK

Sarah has been hanging out more and more with Ryan which is great shes seen Oli  a few times since he moved to yorkshire in three years  i say a few you can count on one hand and I will always remember that argument she had with him telling him she was right all along he would come up a few times then all of a sudden stop he said stuff to her she shouted back and I remember her phone going flying it just missed Syns head before it hit the wall smashing on the impact she went on a proper downer I had never seen her like this and she hit the bottle big time Jimmy and Syn liked this, a new drinking partner but it was really wrecking her she lost weight because of it hardly ate , we hardly seen her at times Matt and the rest of the guys thought something was going on with Sarah and Syn but it turned out there wasn't he was trying to help her , we didnt realize at the time how hard this shit with Oli had hit her until Syn sat us down and told us exactly what was what we were shocked to find she was expecting but even more shocked that she lost the baby and she never even opened up to us Matt asked questions as he does how could she have been up the duff when she wasn't with anyone he blamed Syn and Jimmy but they held their hands up and swore down it wasn't them, it wasn't until we heard Sarah in the doorway telling us it was Oli who would have been the dad I spun around '' you what since when?'' she had took  adeep breath and explained her and Oli had tried being a couple they only slept together twice and then she found out she was pregnant Oli was great with it was looking forward to it then he kept making excuses about coming up she was nearly 14 weeks when she lost the baby no wonder she was constantly running back and fourth to the loo.

It was  few weeks later when Sarah returned to college Ryan was pleased we had arranged to meet him at the coffee bar after the gym boy you could tell he missed her, we headed into the gym had a few goes as you do and headed toi the locker rooms for a quick shower and change , we were just getting redressed when we heard one hell of a commotion thinking nothing of it we headed to see what the noise was as we thought we were the only people in here Sarah stopped dead in her tracks mouth wide open it wasn't until I caught up with her I found out why all i heard was myself shouting Matts name and flying for him Sarah had gone for Zacky but while she was away i was gunning for Matt '' what the fuck Matt ?'' I screamed at him he couldnt even look me in the eyes the blonde on the other end of his knob just laughed I saw red I grabbed Matt and pulled him away from her I was about to lunge for her but he stopped me ''Stop it Suzanne'' ,, ''fucking stop it your telling me to fucking stop it whos the one fucking the arse of her when your engaged to fucking me '', I said ''Look I can explain she came onto me and well I couldnt help myself you've been so busy doing whatever it is you and sarah have to sneak off and do you were taking no fucking notice of me so what else was I meant to fucking do masterbate??'' I  Brought my fist up and thumped him '' great nice one Matt you thought shagging other lasses would make me want you moreand if you must know me and Sarah sneaking a round was the only way we could keep this a fucking suprise from you you see Matt Jacoby is my brother he has helped me and Sarah get up and running as well as get a manager and producer for us and yet theres me and Sarah thinking we are helping you out by getting papers drawn up for a record deal through Jacoby well thanks Matt never again am I going to play a fucking mug we had over heard you guys one night saying this is what you wanted and we got you it and now I catch my best friend/fiance fucking a stupid bimbo and why all coz you thought i was neglecting you'' the lass started walking over too Matt ''come on baby ignore the stupid cow shes just trying to twist your mind''she said as she wrapped her arms around his waist I went for her this time it was Sarah and zacky pulling me back I just collapsed in a heap I asked the guys if they knew what Matt had been up to they assured me they didnt have a clue and if they had they wouldnt have let him do it Sarah old the guys what I told Matt about the record deal Jimmy looked shocked ''are you kidding me you both done that for us?'' I nodded '' yeah we did Jimmy you see we had heard yas all and we decided to do something about it it was meant to have been a suprise till tonight '' Jimmy looked at us'' and now Matts screwed it up for us'' Sarah shook her head '' we wouldnt do that Jimmy you are all like family to us its still there if yas want it'' it was Brian who spoke up'' well thanks girls and I'm sure the rest would agree but i think its great and say we should do it'' I smiled '' great well I'll let Jacoby know tomorrow I looked at Sarah who nodded and we both left I crumpled after leaving the guys I cant believe Matt done that too me I thought we were solid  I was lost in my thoughts when Sarah nudged me '' come on lets get that coffee'' she said to me I dried my eyes headed to the loos to wash my face and we headed to the coffee bar we grabbed our drinks and sat down we were sitting chatting when Ryan come over with this other guy '' Hey ryan hi Derek '', I looked at Sarah ''Suzanne meet Derek, Derek this is Suzanne'' we both said hi and chatted away Ryan and Sarah were chatting like an old couple  I saw him shake his head ''what an arse'' I heard him say I saw Sarah respond with a smile I must admit Derek was easy on the eye and really great to talk too we hit it off straight away , Over the following days Sarah had filled Derek in on what had happened with Matt, The guys still met us that would never change just because Matt had done wrong didnt mean the rest had to suffer besides I think Sarah would go down hill again if she didnt get her daily dose of the Jimmy i tell her all the time they are made for each other but after Oli she wont have it .

A few months passed me and Derek grew pretty close, I was talking to Matt again even though at times I was still abit harsh towards him and at times there was a major atmosphere we even started dragging Ryan and Derek along with us the other guys got on great even though matt acted like a twat towards Derek.

And the Ronnie who was in one of the classes I took was also mates with Ryan and Derek we had later found out they had their own band and met Jacky and Ron, we were heading home one night when Sarahs phone went off and it was Kellin it made her stop dead in her tracks when she read the text '' hey sis how are you I hope you are good I am things is going well here I'm coming up your way in a few weeks if you wanna meet up be great to see you I miss you so much hows Suzanne hope she is well ring or text me back girl K xx'' she was just rooted then shook her head and carried on walking we got home and there was an envelope on the floor she opened it up and there was tickets for a gig something to do with sleeping with sirens and a band called bring me the horizon weird we decided we would go o it Brian had text me asking if we got an envelope as they all had I told him we had and he asked if we were going I said yes it was in a weeks time we didnt have a clue who sent them but hey never look a gift horse in a mouth.

We met Kellin a few days before the gig he hadnt changed much he told us all about college and how things had spanned out and told us he now had a daughter and she looked lush from what we seen in the pics he showed us he asked about us and if things were good I told him about Matt he called him everything which made me laugh he asked Sarah if she and Jimmy were together and she shook her head