CHAPTER TWO THE GIG

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

Kellin still hassled sarah about Jimmy in he end she ended up telling him to shut his cake hole and that they would never be an item he gave her a look as if to say whatever which was funny to see, the day of the gig had arrived the guys met up with us and we headed over to the venue it was packed couldn't wait to be honest has been ages since we all hit a gig the lights dimmed Kellin was nowhere to be seen well that was until ten minutes after when he came walking out on stage we couldn't believe it the set was great after he finished he joined us in the front sweaty and everything the guys were chatting away to him and he gave me and Sarah a set list we read through it we heard a few songs on the DAB like the list was as follows:

ANTHEM

DIAMONDS AREN'T FOREVER

IT NEVER ENDS

THE FOX AND THE WOLF

DONT GO

HOSPITAL FOR SOULS

THE HOUSE OF WOLVES

AND THE SNAKE STARTS TO SING

GO TO HELL FOR HEAVENS SAKE

------

SHADOW MOSES

SLEEP WALKING

 twenty minutes later the lights dimmed the fake smoke started then the strobe lights started pleased none of us had epilepsy  and the music started the crowd went wild plenty of pits started was even crazier on diamonds aren't forever the guys seemed to be enjoying themselves, the band was great on the fifth song the singer stopped and said a few words how the next song was dedicated to friends he knew was at the gig and how he wished things had worked differently instead of up and leaving and that he had never forgotten them and that they were always in their thoughts the lyrics were as follows it wasn't until we heard them it dawned on us who they were for:

I was raised in the valley, there were shadows and death.

Got out alive but with scars I can't forget.

This kid back in school, subdued and shy.

An orphan and a brother and unseen by most eyes.

I don't know what it was that made a piece of him die,

Took a boy to the forest, slaughtered him with a scythe.

Stamped on his face, an impression in the dirt.

Do you think the silence makes a good man convert?

We all have our horrors and our demons to fight.

But how can I win, when I'm paralyzed?

They crawl up, wrap their fingers around my throat.

Is this what I get for the choices that I've made?

God forgive me, for all my sins. God forgive me, for everything.

God forgive me, for all my sins. God forgive me, God forgive me.

Don't go, I can't do this on my own.

Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.

I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight.

Don't go.

Don't go.

[Lights:]

If I let you in, you'd just want out.

If I tell you the truth, you'd vie for a lie.

If I spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can't clean up.

If you follow me, you will only get lost.

If you try to get closer, we'll only lose touch.

But you already know too much, and you're not going anywhere.

Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much.

Tell me that you love me 'cause I need you so much.

Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much.

Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much.

Don't go, I can't do this on my own.

Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.

I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight.

Don't go, I can't do this on my own.

Don't go (you're not alone)

Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.

I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight.

Don't go.

I looked at Sarah who was just glued to the spot and grabbed her arm she looked at me confused it was Kellin who spoke " recognise him ?" he said smiling we both nodded hard to believe the guy on stage was Oli and how much he had changed since we last saw him Sarah looked at me " dont go was the last words I said to him before he left" I hugged her Derek had noticed and moved closer to us "you guys alright?" I explained to him what had happened and he smiled " so this is the Oli you girls were on about" I nodded and we carried on listening to the rest of the songs the gig was over and we headed out it was nice to feel the ice cold air on our skins to get cooled down a bit we were heading down the road when we all heard "stop wait up" we turned round and it was Oli who was now running to catch up with us we stopped apart from Sarah who carried on walking ahead with Ryan and Jimmy you could tell she was ignoring as she didn't even stop when I shouted to her to wait the ignorant moo,we finally caught up with the three of them sat in a bar having a canny few shots and yup Sez was peed off she told Kellin to politely piss off and jump in the tyne he headed back over '' she got PMS? some mood" I laughed and shook my head ''nope Kellin I'll nip over '' I headed over and dragged her out for a tab  to try and calm her '' whats up?" she gave me the you know whats up look and I sighed ''mmmmm ok well have it out with him but please dont spill blood" She looked at me '' your kidding me I dont wanna talk to him after all the promises he has broken and the fact of him ignoring when things went wrong with the baby no way if I did someone would have to restrain me " I hugged and said no-one would have to we headed in and Sarah headed back to Ryan and Jimmy the rest of the guys were talking away to Oli like the old times  he kept glancing over at Sarah mid convo when she clocked him she just turned her back.

I had mentioned to Ryan and Jimmy about what she said , Ryan smiled don't worry we'll get her to talk we know the way , they headed back to the bar and kept getting shots in the more she drank the more relaxed she become she even joined us at the same table there was no evil eye towards Oli and she was talking away to him well until he asked about the baby and she flipped, that was not a pretty sight we ended up having to head back home as we got kicked out the bar Sarah was still going mental at Oli poor guy looked at a loss and couldn't get a word in edge ways Jimmy had to grab Sarah as her temper got the better of her Terry and zacky pulled Oli away and took him back to theirs Jimmy led Sarah home taking the odd punch off her on the way as well as her calling him every name we got in and she had crumpled on the floor Jimmy trying his best to calm her but she wouldn't budge mind she did say she didn't want to talk to him and now we all know  Why its been a while since I last saw Sarah like that, eventually she calmed down curled on the floor with her head on Jimmys knee he was slowly stroking her face which seemed to help her and she cuddled further into him wasn't hard to see they liked one and other but Sarah would not give in.