8.

"Lauren! I've great news!" Aiden says excited through the phone. "What is it?" I ask him curious to know. "Do you already have a job?" I ask him.

"No! We are searching together for a job, so we can have 'the perfect job'!" He screams dramatic. I hold my phone from my ear.

"Tell me what it is then!" I scream. "Can you guys shut up?!" I hear Luke screaming on the background. "I'm talking to my best friend! Shut up man!" Aiden screams back to Luke.

Brothers...

"But... I've a date tonight!" He screams excited. A date... He has a date. "Yeah!" I try to say as happy as I can. Aiden didn't notice it because he continues talking. "Yes.. I'm going with a friend of Luke and..." I stop him from saying more. "But isn't she older then you?" I ask him since Luke is his older brother.

"No! She is around your age! Maybe you can meet her someday!" He says happy. "Don't move so fast little boy!" Luke screams again. I laugh at his comment.

"Shut up! But I need to go Lauren! I'll text you later about tomorrow!" And he hung the phone on. He is going on a date with some girl.

I thought I was falling for him... I can't fall for him! He is my best friend. I can't destroy this friendship because of my feelings!

Stop them!

I think my heart is already broken.. Again. And it wasn't even recovered from the last heart break. I don't think it will ever heal again.

"If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face.

Seriously.

Just punch them in the face and go get some ice cream"

I laugh about the sentence in my head. Dani with her weird advice. Together with Lisa they would say the weirdest things..

Speaking about Lisa. It's long since I talked with any of them. It's like a month or 2 ago since I moved here and I only texted them to say I arrived. I look at the time. It's around five then it's in America... Morning! I can call them!

I deal the number of Lisa her phone.

"Lauren?" I hear her voice asking through the phone. Immediately I feel like crying. I've missed her so much!

"Lisa!" I scream. A few tears starts slipping out of my eyes. "Oh Lauren, why didn't you call sooner? I really missed you! Is everything okay?" I hear her asking with worry in her voice.

"Yes! I'm still searching for a job, but I think I'll work in a cafe or something till I find the job I want. And I made a friend. My best friend to be exactly!" I say happy. I'll leave the home missing and the crying out of it.

"That's amazing Lauren! And how is it going with the boy's found your dreamboy already?" She teases me. "Well I... I like a boy but he don't likes me back.." I say sad.

"Aww.. Lauren.. Well move on from that. Who is your best friend?" She asks me. "Well... He is my bestfriend" I say. I hear her gasp.

"Lauren... This has to be so hard for you" she says. I start to sob and to let all my feelings out.

I just discovered I was falling in love with him and now he is starting to date another girl. I'm his best friend and nothing more. I'll be nothing more.

"Just try to forget this feelings, maybe they aren't as strong as you thought they were. You don't want to risk your feelings, do you?" I shake my head as she talks. But then I realise she can't see me.

"N-no. He is m-my only fr-friend" I say. "With who are you talking Lisa?" I hear a quiet voice asking on the background. "Lauren" I hear Lisa whispering.

"Lauren!" She screams and now I recognize it's Amy. "I'm coming to visit you soon!" She   screams through the phone. "I'm coming with her" Lisa says also. "And then Christina and Katherine can come and we can have a girls weekend together. Just like..." Amy says but then she suddenly stops.

It's never going to be the same without Dani. But we can handle it. We can try it.

Without her..

"I'm sorry for Amy Lauren, but it's going to happen. We're going to visit you soon Lauren!" She says happily. "And please call mom soon, she misses you and also call Katherine or Christina they all miss you. And the boys miss you! Come visiting us soon! Are you coming to Christina's wedding?!" She screams excited.

"I don't know if she already invited you, but I know she has a surprise for you!" Lisa screams happy. "I'm definitely coming to her wedding Lisa! I wouldn't miss that!" I say happily.

I've missed her so much.

"Okay! But I need to go, call me soon!" And then she stopped the call.

I sit on the couch and let the tear stream down my face. I miss them so much! All the emotions from the past few days are coming together.

With Aiden not loving me back. Him going on a date.

My family moving forward and me not being there.

Everything is changing around me.. And I'm not..

A few hours later

I'm watching a movie when I hear my voice making a sound.

From: Bestiee

Tonight was amazing Loren! I think she likes me back! 😉 Hope u had a goodnight! See u tomorrow! 💕

I smile at his message. He likes her and she likes him back. He is happy.. and I'm happy for him. I'll be trying to move on from him. Just to keep him happy.

To: Bestiee

Sleepwell! See you tomorrow! Hope u had a goodtime ❤

_______________________

Thx for everyone who votes <3.

:D