2.

"Mom, dad, I'm leaving..." I say while standing in front of them. "What?" My mom looks at me in shock.

"I need to get away from here! All those memories of her.. I... I just want to be happy again! I want to be able to think about her without crying and it's just..." The tears are starting to fall out of my eyes. This is what I meant. I can't even talk or think about her and I will start crying.

I don't want that. I want to think about her and laugh. I want to laugh about all those things we did. But everywhere I'm looking I see her. I think of her. And I cry because of her. But Dani doesn't want this! She wants me to be happy!

"Lauren... Honey? Do you really think moving out is a good idea to do that?" Mom aks me. When she says it thoughts are coming into my head. What if it doesn't help? What if I see her even more around me. What if I never can think normally of her? The tears are starting to swall op again in my eyes.

"Mom! Please I need to do this! I want to go to London! It's my dream... You know that" I said while looking into her eyes.

"Hmm.. If you truly want this Lauren. I guess you can go..." Mom said while still deciding if this is really a good idea. "Thank you! Thank you so much mom!" I said and I run to her. I give her a big hug and after that   I hug dad.

I run upstairs to my room. I need to tell her this. I grab a box from my drawer. 2 letters are already laying in there.

The first one is my first letter to Dani. My letter when I ran away from home. This is the first letter I wrote to her.

But also the last one she read.

Dear Dani,

When you read this (i hope you read this) you're probably confused and sad. But i have to say something. I'm still alive! Don't be scared of that. I still think if you and i miss you, so so much! Now you want to know why i'm away and where i'm

I can't tell you... Sorry. It's better so. It's dangerous when i'm with you and... I'm the only one who can solve it. But enough writing about that i want to write about you Dani.