3.

A week later

My life without you is empty
I need you back so much
I wish you were here beside me
I long to feel your touch
Our time together was special
Our band was very strong
Why were you taken from me?
It all seems so wrong
Why must i go on without you?
I miss you more each day
You went away too quickly
The world is now so gray
I think about you always
But that is nothing new
When everyday I have left
Has to be without you

I drop my pen on the ground when I read it. Did I wrote this? When I realize I'm in a plane I try to pick up the pen soon as possible.

"Let me get it" I hear a voice saying. As soon as I can I look up. A guy around my age is standing there. He picks up the pen gives it to me and he sits down.

Next to me.

Why? I don't want him to sit next to me. This is going to be so awkward. "What were you writing?" He asks me while looking at my noteblock. Immediately I close it.

It's to personal.

"You're not such a talker, are you?" He asks me. I shrug with my shoulders while I try to give him a smile. Always be polite.

"Oh! My name is Aiden, what is the yours?" He ask me. Okay... He is beginning to iritate me. "Lauren..." I say still acting polite but shy.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" EXCUSE ME?! Is he flirting with me?! Oh my gosh! No! Please not! I shake my head no to him and give him a mean glare.

I'm done with acting polite. All I want is sitting here. In a plane to London. I just said goodbye to my family can't he see I'm having a hard time?!

"I can't believe it's happening this fast!" Lisa says while she gives me a goodbye hug. Soon as mom said I could go, I started looking for appartments and I found the perfect one. And the greatest part of all I can go to it right now!

"Bye sweetheart" mom said and she hugs me. I go to all of my siblings and dad and I gave them hugs.

"I'm going to miss you all guys!" I say sad. "Remember when a guy treats you badly-" I cut Alex off in his role of playing the big brother. "You need to kick him in his private parts, I know Alex!" I say while I gave him a playful eyeroll.

"He? Are you alright?" I hear Aiden saying again. Shit! Immediately I wipe the tears away.

"I'm sorry for flirting with you. I have a bet with my brother, who is sitting there with my mother and dad..." he points to them. "And I didn't saw that you were having a hard time, can we be friends?" He ask me. I nod my head to him.

He is just trying to be nice and who am I to turn that down?

"Okay, can I ask you some questions?" He asks me. He won't stop! Can't he see I want peace?

"Sure" I said while looking at him. I will give him a change. "Why are you going to London?" He ask me. "To change my life" I say. I don't want to tell him more about it. He doesn't know me.

"Why do you want to change your life?" And  that's the question I don't want to answer. "Uhmm.. I don't want to tell you..." I say while looking down at the ground

"Oh is it something bad?" I hear him asking. I nod my head slowly lifting my head up. Don't think about her! Don't cry! Then I feel tears slowly starting to come up.

She's dead! She won't come back! Ever!

And there they are. Rolling down my cheeks. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" Aiden pulls me in a hug (how far that can in a plane seat)  and he starts rubbing my back.

"Can you tell me why you're crying? Maybe I can help you" he asks me sweetly. Shall I tell him? He can't help me..

"You can't help me.." I say after a while. His looks goes from curious to confusion. "Why not?" He asks me.

"Because... Because she is already gone.." I say in one breath. I see how Aiden his face expression changes. Is that a good or bad thing?

"Is she away or..?" He asks me afraid that I'll get mad. "Death... I hate missing her and not being able to do something about it!" I say and I wipe my tears harsh away.

He says nothing back but just looks at me. "I'm so sorry for your lost" he says after a while. "Don't be..." I say then I try to make myself comfortable in the plane suit.

"I'm going to London because my dad has a job there, I know it sounds really silly for me because I'm already 19 I could've stayed in America. But I just want to be with my family right now. Since you're going alone and we both don't have friends in London... We can search together in London for friends?" He says rambling. I giggle a little bit. "Yeah, we can. But I also need to find a job!" I say laughing at him. I don't want to hang on mom and dad.

I wanted to live here so I'm paying for it. "Where are you going to live in London?" He asks me. I pick up my phone and look for the adress.

"Hmmm.. at ????????" (A/N just imagine an adress standing there) I say while looking directly in his eyes. "What?! That is so near to me and my brothers appartment!" He says excited. "You're not going to live with your mom and dad?" I ask him. "No.. How am I supposed to get a girlfriend then?! She's never going to take me serious!" He says laughing. I laugh with him, happy that he is not flirting with me and he sees me as a friend.

I don't need a boyfriend. All I need is someone who I can laugh with.

All I need is someone like Dani...

____________________

Hey! I hope you're enoying this story! If you have tips or any other thing tell me! :D

Byeee ;D

Thanks for the votes <3