1.

So I'm starting this story again! This time with more ideas and all those things soooo I hope you guys are going to like it! ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In honor of Dani Cimorelli.

Uploaded to youtube.

I shut the laptop off. So I'm done. I wipe the tears under my eyes away. "Lauren? Are you done?" I hear a voice saying. I look behind me and see Lisa standing in the doorway. I nod at her without saying a word. She walks to me and throw her arms around me. It's becoming a usually thing in our house.

I feel the tears streaming on my cheeks again. With my hand a grab hold on her shirt. "Can I see it?" She asks me. I nod my head while I still hold her. I feel how she tries to get to my laptop but that is kinda hard when I hold her like this. Then I hear the background music starting.

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all

Immediately I feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. Again.

There's a girl
That gives a shit
Behind this wall
You've just walked through it

Why does she need to be gone? She was to good for the world. She even saved me! And still she needed to die. It's bullshit! All bullshit!

And I remember, all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Oh Dani... Why did you needed to go? Why not someone else? Why not me?!

Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here

I look at Lisa and see how her eyes are beginning to getting glossy. I give her a big hug.

I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss

All those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go
Let go, oh, oh

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you to know
That I never wanna let go
(let go let go let go let go let go let go let go)

Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here (i wish you were)
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here

Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here

"Lauren... This is beautifull!" Lisa just get out. I shrug my shoulders. I needed to do this. Dani deserves this. She deserves all the love. Even when she not here anymore. She deserves everything.

"Lauren? Lisa?" I hear someone coming into the room. Amy.. She makes her way into the room. Her eyes are red. I think she listened to the song.

I look around my room not caring that Lisa and Amy are talking about something. My whole room... It makes me thinking about her.. I decorated it together with her, because I had no idea what to put in it. But she helped me.

This whole house makes me thinking about her... The moment when we first moved in here and we were deciding who taked which room. She wanted her room because if the large window and I gave it to her. Just to make her happy. And I didn't care about a window.

But I don't want to think about her, I want to forget about her! I don't want to be sad about her! I want to think about her and laugh. And not cry!

But on the other side.. I never want to forget about her and I want to cry hard as possible. She is my other part. My other part which I need! And it isn't here!

Without Dani living isn't normal. I want to cry. Every minute of the day.

I don't want to stop crying till she comes back. But she is not coming back. And I hate myself for it! If it wasn't for me she would be still here! If I didn't was that stupid to wrote the adress on the letter then she still would be alive. It's all my fault.

Crying may not help, but it's the only thing I can do. I can't even stop myself from doing it and it doesn't even helps me.

Sometimes I cry with my family, but not that much because who can you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is making you cry?

The worst type of crying is the silent one. The one when everyone is asleep. The one where I feel it in my throat, and my eyes become blurry from the tears. The one where I just want to scream. The one where I have to hold my breath and grab my stomach to keep quiet. The one where I can't breath anymore. The one when I realize the person that meant the most to me, is gone...