4.

"I can help you, okay? If you need someone to tell something, I'll be there for you. If you just need to cry everything out, I'll be there for you. You can trust me and I can be your best friend" he says. I look at Aiden.

Where is that all coming from. We were just sitting next to eachother in silence and suddenly he decides to speak up and give a speech.

"Sorry! That sounded weird! I just want to help you, I see you're sad and that you need someone who's there for you. To make fun with to forget everything and not someone you already know. Who knows everything about whatever happened to you. Best friends?" Aiden asks me. I look into his eyes. He is desperate. But sweet.

"Okay!" I say while smiling at him. "Yes! I always wanted a girl as best friend! In movie is that always so cool. By the way I'm not gay if you thought that." He says the last part dead serious. I just laugh it off.

I don't think he's gay.

•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

"Lauren! Wake up!" I feel someone is shaking my shoulder. Slowly I open my eyes. I groan.

Oh yeah.. I'm on a plane on my way to London. "What?" I ask Aiden.

"The plane landed. We are in London!" He screams excited. I try to give him a slap on his forehead but he grabs my hand.

"Lauren! How do you dare trying to hit me!" He says in a dramastic voice. I laugh it off and I stand up. Aiden grabs my hand. "Come on! We need to get our suitcase!" He screams while pulling me with him.

I'm so happy I made a friend already. Without him I would be totally lost her. And it would be weird. Walking here alone with my suitcase trying to find a way to go to my apartment.

But for my luck I have Aiden.

I see my suitcase on the thing (A/N I'm to lazy right now) and immediately grab it. "Mom! I'm here!" Aiden suddenly screams. He waves to a woman with brown hair just like him.

Besides the woman is standing a man, I think his father and a boy. They all walk to us. "This is Lauren, she is here alone and we found out she is going to live near us. Is it okay if she comes with us?" He asks his mom and dad.

Who said I wanted to go with him and his family?

Not that I care that much but.. "Of course! I'm the mother of Aiden, you can call me Lydia, this is my husband Walter and that is Luke" she points to Walter and Luke. I smile at them. "Come on!" Aiden says excited and he grabs my arm. I laugh at him.

~~~~~~

"GO AWAY!" I hear someone screaming. Immediately I open my eyes. Dani! I see her sitting in a corner with Alvin above her. I try to get up but my body isn't moving.

"PLEASE STOP!" She screams again. Alvin begins to slap and kick her. DANI! I try to scream I try to help but I can't. It's not working. I can't move.

"This is all your fault Lauren! All your fault!" Alvin screams to me. I start to cry. The tears are streaming down my face. "Pl-please... Stop"

"Lauren! Lauren! Wake up!" I startle of a voice screaming me to wake up. Aiden looks at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay? What did you dreamed about?" He looks at me. I look around me ignoring his questions. Where am I?

Ah.. right. We are in the car on our way to our appartments. "Is she okay?" I hear someone asking. Luke! He is driving the car. "Y-yeah I am, just had a bad dream" I say. Aiden looks at me like it's something bigger.

And it's something bigger. And I know I need to tell him it sometime. But I'm not ready for it right now. I would cry...

I can't tell it. It's to heartbreaking. But it's a part of me. Dani is a part of me. She always will be. I will never forget about her. There will never be a day I wouldn't think about her.

But I'm afraid. I'm afraid there will be a day I will forget about her. That I will forget how it felt to hug her. How her voice sounded. That I will forget the things we used to do together. "I don't want to forget about her..." I whisper. But for my bad Aiden heared it. "Forget about who?" He asks me. I know he wants to know it. And I know I need to tell him. Even if I just know him for a few hours, he already feels like my best friend. He even called me his bestfriend.

"M-my little sister, but can we please talk about this later I'm tired" It's true. I'm tired. First I was on a plane flight from almost 8 or 9 hours and now where already driving a half hour in the car. I'm really being dramatic about telling him everything but I'm afraid. I'm afraid he will thinks I'm weak. I don't want to be weak. Dani doesn't wants me to be weak. She never wanted that. Never.

"Lauren? Are you okay?" I hear Dani opening my door. "Hmmmm.." I mumble in my pillow. I don't want to talk. I want to cry and forget. He was stupid. But I was even more stupid. How could I thought about it? He would never like me!

"He hurt you, right?" Dani asks me. She knows everything. It's getting creepy. I nod my head and I lift my head to reveal my wet cheeks to her.

"Lauren... Please don't cry.." She said while whiping my tears away. "He doesn't deserves you! He is just a stupid boy! Don't be weak, be strong and let him see this isn't knocking you down. You're stronger than him and he is just a stupid boy!"  She says finishing her speech. "How Dani? How can I be strong?" I ask her. "You have to be strong Lauren, because sometimes being strong and moving on is the only choice we have."

____________________________

A/N

Okay I know to much flashback in this, but I love flashbacksss :D. I'm also sorry for not updating that much :/. To much schooooll. Right know I'm in grade 8 (I searched that on the internet bc by us its called that I'm in the 2nd year of highschool). But it's so much harder then the year beforeee :/.

I just want to say thank you for everyone who votes and comments on this story it really makes me happy! <3