Sparks Fly

"Hehe" Posion laughed as she tied down the last member of the Blood Moon pack, "Now, tell me where your Alpha went?" "i'll tell you nothing bitch!" he said clawing at her face leaving a mark on her cheek. "Fine be that way you'll end up like the others!" she said pointing at a wall of fur. "No! Fine I'll do anything but tell you I'll be your puppet if it means saving my life!" he yelled. "Ah well good" she said releasing the strips holding him down, "I want you to find your Alpha and give him this" she said handing him a letter. "But it's blank?" "Not for long wolfy" she said as she cut open his wrist and a drop of dark red blood fell onto the paper, "Now, give him that letter and tell him where ever he is that Blood Moon is only you and him now" she said laughing as he ran off into the countryside. 

Colton's POV

"Ugh, Morning" I thought getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom. "Uh I hate mornings" a voice said coming from my bed. "Zack! What the hell are you doing in my bed?" "I fell asleep in your bed last night after the pack meeting sorry" he said looking at me with big brown eyes as he walked into the bathroom. "Zack!" I yelled "What?" "I only have on a towel please go to your room" I asked him. "Ah but that woudn't be any fun Colt" he said pushing me up against the bathroom wall. "What are you doing!" I growled. "Don't fight me I been wanting you for awhile and I'll be a new pack pup if I let this chance go" he said kissing my neck. "Uh no Zack stop" I moaned. "But I don't wanna" he wined pushing his hand down my towel grabing my boy. "Uh no Zack please stop please" I moaned loudly as he slowly moved up and down me. I could feel his breath on my neck then a sharp pain in my neck. "Ah Zack!" I screamed as his canines drew blood. He let go of me and we both fell to the floor. 

Zack's POV

"Shit! I just marked Colt as mine! Crap what the hell just happened? What did I do?" I thought lapping up his blood from around my mouth, "Colt, I'm so sorry" I said helping him up and onto his bed. He was so weak from the bite that he just fell back onto his pillow holding his neck as blood rushed out. I patched up his bite and tried to keep everyone out of his house for the day. "Dammit Zack I'm going in Colt's room rather you like it or not!" yelled Hunter as he charged upstairs and into the Alpha's bedroom, "Where's Colt?" he asked me turing around in shock. What was I supposed to babysit the most powerful Alpha in all of England or something. "I'm right here!" a familar husky voice came from the bathroom as Colton walked out, "Zack, I want a word with you later tonight in this room!" he ordered covering up the bite. "Yes sir" I replied. "Oh Alpha" said Hunter, "The pack wanted to know if you would like to have lunch with everyone Saturday?" "Sure sounds great" he replied. 

"What was Colton covering up?" wondered Hunter as he went to tell everyone that Colton was joining the pack on Saturday to eat. "Colton, I'm so sorry" Zack said looking at the boy with puppy eyes. "Zack don't give me that shit now!" he growled, "You marked me as yours we both know that" :And I'm so sorry Colt" Colton looked at Zack with his royal blue eyes, "I'm going for a run I expect you to have everything ready for the pack when they come over for dinner tonight" Colton ordered. "Yes I will" Zack answered as Colton ran outside. 

Colton's POV

I came to a complete stop at the river. "Why can I not shake this feeling for Zack for my best friend!" I thought looking at my relfection on the water's surface as I changed back to my human form. "Ah" i moaned as I touched the bite from earlier, "Dammit! that hurts!" I yelled. I heard paws hit the ground behind me! Was it another pack? Was it Zack? Who was it? I thought as I got tackled into the river by Zack. "COLTON!" he yelled in ear, "The pack was looking for you" he said with a worried look. "I'm fine" I laughed. "Then come back and let's eat" he said as I grabbed his wrist pulling him back into my chest. "Ah" he said he hit me, "You ok?" he asked. "Fine" I said as I kissed him. Why did i do that? Why did I kiss my best friend! my mind thought as i pulled back and ran off back to my house. 

"Whoa, what just happened?" Zack thought standing there motionless, "Colton just kissed me!". Zack ran back to the house and saw the entire pack was already there for dinner. Bam! he felt somehting hit the back of his head knoking him out cold. "Hehe, His mate will come for him in due time sister" Liam laughed as he picked up Zack taking him back to the castle and leaving a note inside Colton's door.