Forest Full Of Secrets Equals A Wolf Pack Of Many Colors

***Mature Content Ahead: Turn back If u can't handle that***

***Pic Of Tyler On The Side***

Tyler and Zack snuck away as Colton and Chase helped Zoey get over the fear. Zack layed Tyler on a rock not far from the pack and kissed his chest sending waves of pleasure down the boy's spine. "uhhh Zack" he moaned as Zack kissed the top of his boxers. "Stop being a damn tease" Tyler laughed as Zack pulled off the boy's boxers and toke the boy into his mouth. "Ahhh damn!" moaned Tyler as Zack began to deepthroat him. "Uhhh Fuck baby I'm close to" Tyler said as he came in the boy and they both fell back. Zack got up and layed next to Tyler, pecking him on the lips. 

The two boys headed back to the pack and saw that Harry had made a visit. "So, Colton" Harry said with a hiss, "I'll leave this land on one conditon!" "And what is that, blood sucker!" he growled. "You and me fight to the death last one standing has the forest" Harry smirked and thought, "This damn werewolf will be crushed before the clock strikes Midnight!" "I accept!" "No don't do this Colton!" yelled Zoey and Chase. Zayn hid in the nearby bushes and thought, "My deal with Rain is going just as we planned" he thought with a slight smirk, "Soon I'll rule the pack!"

"Let's get this over with!" Colton smirked as he charged at Harry and transformed. "Let's" Harry smirked as he jumped in the air and onto Colton's back. "Now, How do you take down the most powerful werewolf in all of England" he said as he bit into Colton's neck causing him to fall to the ground and transform back into a human. Everyone ran over to him and Zoey and Sophia yelled, "You bitch!" "I'm a vampire It's what I do" he said with a smirk as he flew away once again. 

"You'll be ok Colton don't worry" Sophia said as she tried to patch up the wound. Blood rushed everywhere as rain began to fall upon the clearing. "Just leave me I promise I'll be fine" he said as blood gushed from his mouth with each word. "No we aren't leaving you!" cried Zoey. "Leave me I promise I'll be ok" he said as his hand dropped onto the ground with his last word. "No!" yelled Zoey and Sophia. "He's actually gone" said Chase as a tear fell from his eyes onto his pack leader's body, "We will find Harry and we will get revenge for you!" he yelled out. "Get the pack together! We're going hunting!" he ordered.