15} Forbidden Love; Prolouge (Nate Maloley)

It's all started when I walked into the wrong recording room.

I just arrived at the studio and was rushing.

I barely even got the room number but I know it had be 7 or 11.

I walked into room number 7 only to look up only to see 5 boys (Nate, Sammy, Jj, G & Derek) but one in the booth.

When they noticed I had walked in they stopped what they were doing and just looked me over for a good minute.

I blushed, then cleared my throat.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you guys. I should get going bye".

And with that I started walking out the room only to hear "Wait lil mama, I didn't get your name".

I turned around only to bump into a chest.

I backed up and looked to see it was the boy in the booth and damn was he fine.

I bit my lip and then said "it's Lily".

He smirked and put his hand out for me to shake and said "Nate, nice to meet you Lily".

I shook his hand only for me to feel shocks go threw me which caused me to shiver in a good way.

"Not to be rude Nate, but I gotta go but it was nice meeting you" and with that I walked away and felt eyes on my ass.

Little did I know that this was the beginning of a Forbidden Love.

Also I'm deciding to add my baby daddy Tez so be prepared for a couple of Tez imagines coming soon. I'll try to update during Thanksgiving break. Also I would update but its exactly 3am and my iPhone charger broke so i have to get a new one.