11} Surprise (Jack Johnson)

This was requested by pinkqueen___ she doesn't know what it's about until the very ending so I hope you like it.

*Isabella POV*

My mom has been acting weird all day. The day before she told me she had something to tell me at dinner.

Today was the day. Every Thursday we would come together and got out for dinner and talked about things we did this entire week.

I was currently getting dressed into my 2 piece outfit being as she told me we had guest coming over. I then curled my blonde hair, put on a ring my best friend gave to me before he moved and sprayed on my favorite perfume.

I then walked downstairs and seen that there was two guys sitting on the couch

I then walked downstairs and seen that there was two guys sitting on the couch. One was in his mid forties and the other on had to be around my age.

I then realized that we were matching

I then realized that we were matching. I found it weird how we both decided to wear the same color but let it slide to the back of my mind.

"Ready to go" the guys that I later found out was named Edward. "Yeah" I said I walked to my mothers car.

We then drove to the restaurant that my mom made a reservation for. "Reservation for Johnson" Edward said and we were then guided to our table that was in the back far away from all the other guest.

I then sat in front of Jack but next to my mom, and Edward sat next to Jack but in front of my mom. I then picked up the menu and started looked at the specialties.

I decided to get a Canadian bacon cheeseburger with cheese curly fries with a Dr Pepper on the side. I looked up to see that Edward and my mom were just giving each other looks like they needed to tell us something.

I started to feel anxious and nervous but I decided to ignore it and just look at the desserts. I decided on a red velvet cheese cake being as they were my two favorite cakes mixed together.

Skip to after they get there food. I'm to lazy to write this whole thing out.

I was about to take a bit out of my burger when I heard someone clear there throat. I looked up and raised my left eyebrow at Edward being as he wants to disturb me while I'm trying to eat (me af).

"Um, we have something to tell you guys." He said sounding nervous. "What you guys are getting married or something" I said not caring at all.

"No it's not that, we were already married but its something else". "Wait.... You mean to tell me that you guys were married and you didn't think to tell me" I said while staring my mom down, then turning to Edward.

"It doesn't matter being as we got divorced a while back." My mom said this time.

I looked at her then turned back to Edward. "Continue on, what do you have to tell me." I said getting annoyed by now.

Edward sighed and looked at me then Jack. "I'm your father" he said "and I'm your mother" my mom said looking at Jack.

I looked at her, then Edward, then to Jack. "Your joking right because you guys are hella funny" i said wiped my eyes.

"Isabella I'm not joking. Edward is your father" she said looking me in the eyes with a straight face.

I looked at Jack to see he was looking back at me with wide eyes. My head snapped to the side so fast that I'm surprised my neck didn't snap.

"So you mean to tell me that you hid the fact that you knew my father all along and Jack is possibly my brother" I yelled not caring if anyone heard me even though we were at the back of the restaurant.

"Your twin, actually" I heard Edward or my father say. I looked at him and he looked away from me because of my harsh look.

"What did you say?" Me and Jack asked at the same time not sure if we were hearing things.

"You and Jack are twins"

Hope you like it and also I'm back and I'll be updating more often.