2} Magcon (Jack Gilinsky)

Hi my name is Makenzie Nicole. I'm in love with Magcon and Jack Gilinsky is my favorite. Also for my 18 birthday my Mom bought me a ticket to Magcon Chicago.

This is for Dallas43 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to Sandra's arena (made that up) for Magcon. I also brought the guys something.

Nash: a beenie

Cam: a snapback

Shawn: guitar picks that had initials on them

Taylor: a bandana I made for him

JJ: some vans (don't ask how I know his size)

Gilinsky: a New iPhone since he broke his

Hayes: a phone case

Carter: bracelets

Aaron:a sweater that he's been wanting since it came out

Mahogany: some cat ears

After a 15 minute drive I was infront of the arena and there was only about 15 people there. I then waited in line but I didn't have to because because I had a skip the line pass. I was about to use it when I seen a girl about the age of 12 with her friend behind me that was about to leave her to be in the front. I then dug in my pocket grabbed the skip the pass and gave it to the girl then said "here you deserve it more, go with your friend". She looked at me said "thank you" and ran to catch up with her friend. People infront and behind me then started awwing. I just smiled and waited for my turn.

[30 minutes later]

I was now infront of Nash, Cam, Shawn, and Taylor. I gave Nash a hug then gave him the beenie. "thank you" Nash said "no problem" and with that we took a picture. I then went to Cam gave him a hug then gave him the snapback. He looked at me with a goofy smile and pulled me into another hug. We then took another picture of us doing goofy faces. I then went to Shawn and gave him and which turned into a bear hug for him since he was like 6 feet and I was 5'5 I then gave him the guitar picks. Shawn's face was priceless that for the picture he picked me up while hugging me. I then went to Taylor took his Tye dye bandana off put it on me and gave him the one I customized for him. Taylor then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. For the picture he let me get on his back and give him a kiss on the cheek. I then went to the next table which was JJ, Gilinsky, Hayes and Carter. I went up to JJ and seen he was wearing slippers, I laughed and gave him the bag of sneakers came in. When he opened the box everyone at the table almost had a heart attack because the perfectly matches his outfit. After he put them on he have me the biggest hug. He was so happy that he followed me on twitter, and instagram and we took about 10 pictures. I then went to Gilinsky and gave him a hug because after this he would probably have a heart attack for what i was about to give him. I then pulled out a apple bag and gave it to him. He slowly opened the box to reveal a gold iPhone 5s. Jack looked at me and screamed 3 words that shocked everyone at the table "I LOVE YOU" he then pulled me into a hug and took out his old phone and followed me on any social media I had and asking gave me his number. We then took 4 selfies of me on his back, me kissing his cheek, him on my back, and us hugging. I then went to Hayes and pulled out a phone case that I made which he loved. We then took a selfie of me looking up at him and him looking down at me. I went to Carter and gave him about 5 bracelets. We then took a picture of us making weird faces. I then went to the next table which was Aaron and Mahogany. I Gave Aaron a hug then fluffed up his hair so much since it was puffy. I then gave him the sweater which he refused to take which I made him then we took a pic of him holding me bridal styles and me holding his face between my hands. I then went to Mahogany and gave her a hug. I then Gabe her some recent cat ears that came lit which she loved. We then took a picture of us worn cat ears on and then we covered our mouths to be surprised for the picture.

Skip to the Jack's singing flights

While they were singing Johnson pulled me onto the stage and say me on a chair. I then looked down blushing only for Gilinsky to put 2 fingers under my chin and lift my head back. He then started singing to me and the fans started screaming more. At the end of the song Gilinsky, and Johnson gave me a hug and brought me back stage. After about 30 minutes the show was over and all the guys,came back stage. They then asked for my twitter and instagram which I gave to them. They then let me come to the hotel with them. Gilinsky let me come to his room since everyone went out to eat and we went hungry. Me and Gilinsky started talking about random things until he randomly kissed me which I gladly accepted and kissed him back.

3 months layer

It's been 3 months since I meet the guys and kissed Gilinsky. I was on twitter when there was anybody on my room door. I got up and opened the door only to see Jack Gilinsky outside of my door. I squealed brought him into my room and gave him a hug. After the hug he pulled me into a kiss and whispered 2 words the changed things. "Be mine" and with those 2 words that created a relationship that everyone lives. #Mack or #Jackenzie.