3} Home (Sammy Wilk)

I sit on the couch, staring at the screen on my phone. I scroll through my twitter feed as usual, seeing all of the girls' pictures with Sam. It was great to see Sam get famous and all, but I didn't like how far away he was. Every day was a different city, every week a new state. It killed me not seeing my older brother for months.

I turn on the TV to take my mind off of things, watching Teen Wolf for a while. As I watch TV, my mind found it's way back to Sam, wondering if he was okay. My curiosity got the best of me, and I called Sam to see how he was doing. The phone rang four times until Taylor, one of his good friends, picked up the phone.

"(Y/N)! What a nice surprise! How are you little sis?" I smile, thinking back to when all the boys decided to call me that since I'm Sam's sister. "Hey Tay! Where's Sam?" "Oh you know, the usual. Doing drugs, drinking some beer." The phone went silent, my mouth unable to form words. "I'm kidding, sis. Don't worry, Sam's here. He's just in the shower." "Oh, good." I say, relief flooding through my face.

After an awkward silence, I ask, "Tay, how's Sam doing?" He clears his throat as if to begin a long paragraph, "Sam is doing good. He misses you. Hell, we all miss you. Promise me you'll make it to one of our next shows?" "Of course, of course. I promise." "Good. I'll tell him that you called. Night sis." "Goodnight Taylor." I hung up the phone then walked into my room and got in my covers.

I brought Sam's favorite shirt up to my nose, inhaling his scent. Surprisingly, it still had his smell on it. I missed him sure, but the thing I missed most about Sam was his hugs. He would envelop you into his arms, tightening his grip. Then his scent would flood your nose, the smell of axe and boy very strong. I really could use one of those hugs right about now. I grab my phone and headphones, then put my earbuds in and listen to soft music. I slowly drift off to sleep, the soft beats repeating in my ear.

I suddenly jolt awake, the cool air from the window chilling my skin. "What the heck? I thought I closed that..." I shake my head, thinking this was a crazy dream that I was having. "Boo!" I hear a familiar voice say, coming around and hugging me tight. I could feel his arms wrap me in one of his famous hugs. "No. Freaking. Way." I whisper, turning around and looking straight into my brother's eyes.

"You're home." I say, tears forming in my eyes. "I know, sis. I'm home." He says, bringing me into another hug, this time tighter. "I missed you so much, (Y/N)." Sam says, smiling down at me. "I missed you too! But how did you get here? I just talked to Taylor like a couple hours ago..." He laughs which makes me confused. "What?" "That was staged. I was on my flight back to Nebraska as you spoke to Tay."

I shake my head, still not understanding. "You left your phone there?" "Yeah, Tay will bring that when they come here." "Oh, okay." I say, laughing with Sam. He tugs on my shirt, smiling widely. "You still wear this? Gosh, doesn't it get old?" "Sam, you know I love it. It's baggy and nice and comfy." "I don't see why, though." He sits next to me, criss-crossing his legs on my bed. We sit in silence, both of us comfortable. "You know what?" Sam says, breaking the silence. "What?" I say, looking up at him.

"I'm just really glad to be home."