14}Me or him (Nate or Derek)

So it's going to be kinda like twilight but not exactly the same way cause I'm changing it up. Hope you like it and it was requested by

Claire's POV*

I couldn't believe it. He left me.

Flashback 2 hours ago

"Nate where are you taking me" I asked/giggled as he ran threw the forest and zipped past trees with me on his back. He turned his head to the side "it's a surprise" and with that he continued on running.

We then came to a stop 5 minutes later and I couldn't believe it. Right in front of me was the most beautifulliest (not even a word but let it slide) sight I've ever seen.

I was speechless, I couldn't even believe my eyes

I was speechless, I couldn't even believe my eyes. I turned slightly to Nate and seen him look at with with a straight face.

"Do you like it??" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice. I looked at him and nodded and pulled in into a tight hug.

"It's beautiful!!" I said. Nate gave me a light kiss on my forehead, "I'm glad you like it", he said.

I smiled slightly "where did you find this place?" I asked. "I found it one day while I was hunting, and I thought I should show you this place."

I looked back at him and seen that he was tying his shoes. He then looked up and smiled when he caught me staring at him.

I then walked ahead and started looking at the trees and the water

I then walked ahead and started looking at the trees and the water. I didn't know that I was gazing off into space until Nate started waving his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okey" I smiled and turned towards him, "I'm fine just thinking" I said as I continued to look at him. "About"??

"You" I said and looked at the water so he wouldn't see me blush. I then felt Nate turn my head towards him.

"It's cute when you blush". I blushed even more when he said that.

He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

After the kiss we just looked each other in the eyes

Nate then looked away from me and looked at the trees. "Nate what's wrong, did I do something wrong??" I asked.

"No but we need to talk". Once he said that I immediately knew something was wrong.

"About what, are you breaking up with me-" "Yes" I looked at him surprised that he actually said that. "What" I whispered.

"Claire I'm sorry, but I can't keep putting you in danger, after everything with James you almost died because of another vampire and that shows us that I'm a danger to you. Do you realize how much pain I was in when I thought I lost you completely."

"I almost drained your blood for crying out loud Claire. I'm a danger to you and you know it."

"Claire I love you but I can't keep thinking that one day that I'll accidentally kill you. I can't like with that". He said to me

"Nate" I was speechless and that's all the words I could form. He really meant this and there was nothing I could do to change his mind.

"Claire I'- I'm sorry, I really am you can love a normal life get married have gets and get old. That's something you can't do with me."

"Nate we can work threw this. Your really gonna throw a year down the drain because your a damn vampire and I'm a human. If it bothers you that much just change me."

He shook his head. "You don't understand Claire, I change you my whole family is dead including me, game over."

"I'm really sorry Claire but we can't be together, the Cullen's are leaving Fork's to go to Alaska. So I guess this is our goodbye."

He looked at me one last tim and disappeared. "Nate" I screamed, but it was already to late, he was gone.

^Present time^

^Present time^

I was currently walking threw the woods trying to find my way home. It was already dark by now (9 o'clock) and my phone had died.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't see the branch in front of my face that was about to scratch me. I then sighed and started wiping the blood of with my sweater.

I was walking down a little hill when I tripped over a rock that caused me to tumble down and hit my head on a rock and black out.

So this was a request that will have at least 3 parts and it's kinda like twilight and I'm not gonna follow the story exactly and going to change it up. CheyenneEwers