Rose Academy: Two punishments in one day (part one)

Xavier’s POV

The vampires looked at us like food for the taking; that is until those pureblood vampires claimed us as theirs. The girl, Luna, simply told me to follow her as Adriana argued with that Nox guy, and when we got to her dorm room she closed the door and locked it.

“Relax and this won’t hurt a bit.” She said; leaning in close to me and licking my neck, I tried my best to relax as she sunk her fangs into me.

“This school is weird…” And with that I passed out on the floor.

In the morning I woke up in my bedroom. What the hell happened last night? Oh, I remember now, that pureblood girl bit me. I groaned and rolled over on my bed. I saw a note on my nightstand.

Take the day off and try to heal, I didn’t know you were so sensitive to blood lose sorry about that, and don’t worry I cleared everything with the headmaster, so you’re free to rest today. I’ll be by your room later today to check on you.

          ~Luna

Luna’s POV

Nox, Adrianna, and I sat in the secretary’s office, outside of the headmaster’s, and the secretary was being a bitch.

“I cannot believe this, you vampires, corrupting the order and peace of the school! It’s obscene!” She yelled, the Nekos who were passing by the office snickered, I glared at them and they shut up and kept walking.

“It was so worth it.” I heard Nox whisper.

“I know, I’m gonna show this bitch obscene in a minute.” I replied, about ready to do some very un-lady-like things.

“The headmaster will see you now.” She said, pointing towards the door.

We said nothing and walked into the headmaster’s office.

“Adrianna…I really didn’t expect to see you in here so soon,” The headmaster said; I felt Adrianna shrink back behind Nox. “And you two, well, I was expecting you two from the start.”

Nox and I snickered.

“Obscene creatures of darkness, a disgrace, and a sad excuse of purebloods.” We heard John say from behind the Headmaster.

“Excuse you?! We may have broken a rule but we’re still very powerful purebloods! If anything it’s you hunters that are a disgrace!” Nox yelled.

“Both of you, that’s enough; I won’t allow this sort of an argument at a time like this.” The headmaster said firmly, “Nox; you, Luna, and Adrianna have detention for a week.”

“Aw, what?!” Nox and I said in unison, we do that a lot, we are twins after all.

"That's your punishment, leave my office."

"UGH!" We said in unison again, before leaving with Adrianna in tote.