Rose Academy

My name's Adriana Bishop and I just walked out of my front door to see a limousine in my drive way! It must be from the new school I'm going to! I read about it online and it's a huge private school called Rose Academy, it's supposed to be amazing, and they sent a limo to my house!

I got in and there was a boy sitting next to me. He must be going to Rose Academy too.

"Hi, my names Adriana, are you going to Rose academy too?" I asked him.

"Yes, my names Xavier Richards, it's nice to meet you Adriana." He said.

"Thanks, did you hear about this place? I hear it's huge and a really good school education wise." I said.

"I know, I went on the website and it's amazing, the kind of things you read about the faculty and students!" He replied.

We got to the school and it was surrounded by woods, but still beautiful! It was a huge building but I didn't see any students outside. Its noon where is everyone? It's a beautiful day.

"That's weird no one's outside." Xavier said.

"I know, where could they all be?"

"I guess we'll have to find out when we get inside."

We got closer to the school and when we parked the limo driver said to go to the headmaster's office strait down the hall. We did as we were told. The hall was so dark! We made it to the Headmaster's office. He gave us a schedule and told us: