Rose Academy: Against school policy

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“In all the vampire movies the protagonist tilts there head to the side and the antagonist leans in and bites them.” She said looking at me confused.

“Oh no, vampires don’t like that, it stretches the vein and the blood is forced to move slower. So don’t tilt your head, just hold still.” I said.

“Okay” I leaned into her neck, and breathed in her sweet human scent. My fangs grew in length and protruded my mouth; I grazed them against her tender skin, and sank my fangs into her neck. Her skin tasted sweet but that taste couldn’t hold a candle to her the taste of her blood. It was euphoric; I must protect her, because if anyone else tasted her blood they’d drink her dry.

“You know that’s against the school’s policy.” A level male voice said from across the room.

I pulled away from Adriana and she looked dizzy and dazed. I tried steadying her but she fainted.

“How indecent; you took so much that she fainted.” The voice said coming out of the shadows. It was the dorm advisor/disciplinary committee leader; John. I wiped Adriana’s blood from my mouth and turned towards him.

“Go to hell John, I claimed her as my own. I’ve claimed her, so it is, and so it shall be.” I said. John and I are exact opposites. He thinks he’s in charge, and I am in charge, he’s a human and I’m a pureblood vampire. Even in our looks we are opposites. I have white hair and red eyes; he has black hair and blue eyes, he wears a uniform, and I wear whatever looks cool.