Rose Academy: Understanding

“The headmaster was saying that to get you to stay at the school.” He said, I stopped fighting his grip.

“So will you be mine?” He said holding my hand gentler now.

I ripped it from his hold and slapped him; he didn’t seem to hurt by it though.

“I think you need some understanding of just what this school is made of, that will discipline you.” He said walking away, the girl did the same with Xavier and walked away. We sat down and were stared at for the rest of class.

We finally left class and went to our dorms. I was exhausted, so I took a shower and went to bed. Vampires can’t come inside unless there invited in. So that weird Nox boy can’t come near me for now. I heard whispers and knocking at the door, then my windows, then the balcony!

I prayed and tried to go to sleep but the knocking only got louder.

And then they started talking!

“Come out little lamb!”

“Open the door!”

“Come and play with us little lamb!”

I put the pillow onto of my head and shook with fear.

Nox’s POV (short)

She’s startled by them, they want her blood…I can’t sit by and watch, her punishment has lasted long enough, I think she understands now…

I jumped from the tree branch I was sitting on and onto her balcony.