LATER THAT NIGHT...

Lightening cracks the dark sky and thunder rolls in afterwards making me shriek in terror. I may be strong physically, but when it comes to thunder I'm like a dog. I hide where I can. Right now I'm in the best place I can find, the corner of the room. My hands cover my ears and my face is in my knees as I rock back and forth. Tears streak down my eyes as I try to think of everything happier than right now.

ZAYN'S POV

I wake up hearing a scream. My Chemical Romance plays softly in my headphones. I scramble to my feet ready for combat and realize that everyone is sound asleep. I look around the room searching for the source of the noise. Then out of the corner of my eye, I spot a petite body rocking.

I walk over to the corner and realize it's Jade, whimpering helplessly. She lets out another startled scream as thunder breaks through the tapping of the rain. My heart wrenches as I hear her quietly weep. Before I know it, I find myself sitting next to her and pulling her between my legs. I wrap us in a hug, taking off my headphones and sticking them in to her ears.

She stops rocking as I wipe the tears off her cheek. I sighed heavily as she laid her head on my chest seeming to have calmed down. I wanted to ask if she was okay but that would wake everyone else.

Instead I kissed her forehead like I'd do my sister and pulled her closer to me. I wonder if it feels as good to her as it feels to me. Or if she can hear my heart thumping at our close contact. Her exposed skin is soft as I run my hand down her arm to keep her warm. I tuck the stray curly hairs that fell on her face, behind her ear. Staring at her felt wrong but I couldn't help it. I admire her even more than I did when I first met her.

Feelings are so complicated. But this girl, tonight she's made it sort of easy. Inspite if her attitude in the beginning, and her insistence to make me angry, it made me like her even more. I couldn't even begin to understand what I was feeling in the beginning. But I realize it now.

I love her.

I just can't seem to tell her.

*************************************

Just something for the people who wanted to know Zayn's point of view. But I hope you all like it. It's not really a chapter but maybe next update it will. I guess that's it, yeah. Also thanks for 1k views and all the amazing comments and votes❤