Chapter 18

It's been three months and it was almost time for my cousin's wedding and I was excited to perform at her wedding. I was going to be there for two weeks and I was ready to go. Zayn picked me up and we went to the airport. We went into the plane and sat down. We took off and we were in the air and I turned on my laptop and went on Facebook. I sent Dallas a message that I will make a quick stop in Florida. The next day we landed in Houston and we got off the plane and we were greeted by fans. They knew I was Zayn's cousin not knowing how. I took some pictures with the fans and we left.

"Zayn can I go to Florida for a second please" I whispered

"Sure but come back soon" Zayn whispered. I turned into a vampire when no one was looking and I was gone like a wind. For some reason I turned into a vampire but I don't know or remember how all I remember Rida, Naila and I went to a club to party and met a mysterious guy he looked Indian and was hot as hell we talked and kinda made out that's all. I was laughing after that day and I guess we almost had a one night stand but I stopped it and told him no and he had bit my neck already and all I remember was his name started with a V and he was probably older than me like he just got out of college. I stopped thinking about this when I arrived to Dallas' house in ten seconds and I turned back into human. I knocked on the door and Dallas opened the door. She screamed and hugged me.

"You came!!" Dallas said

"Dallas I am a vampire I ran all the way from Houston to see you" I whispered I turned back into vampire and she gasped.

"No way you are??" Dallas said.

"I've got to go back to Houston. I will see you soon" I said. I ran back to Houston and met Zayn at the house. I turned back into human and walked next to Zayn

"There you are" Zayn said

"I know" I said. I knocked on the door and my cousin opened the door.

"Hey you two made it" Ashraf said as she let us in.

"Yeah we did" Zayn said

"I can't wait till we see your dance" Ashraf said.

"Who" I asked

"Hey Shanaya Hey Zayn" Jasmine said. My Cousin Jasmine Babool. Annoying as Hell and is a spoiled brat. That is right I just called her that and it literally is true she gets whatever she wants and acts all perfect thinks everyone loves her but no one really does whenever I tell her s small secret she goes and squeals to her mum who's my mum's little sister and she questions my mum over everything and judges her in laws as well and my mum and others hate them but sadly we have to deal with it no matter what.

"Hey" Zayn and I said at the same time. Jasmine grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

"Tell me every detail about your boyfriend" Jasmine said

"You mean my ex" I said

"What you two were a hot couple" Jasmine said

"He cheated on me" I said

"No way he couldn't have" Jasmine said

"He did that's why I won't forgive him and that's why I moved to England" I said

"No wonder you never picked up your phone" Jasmine said

"Yeah" I said.

"I can't believe he did that" Jasmine said.

"I know right" I said

"Yup" Jasmine said. The rest of the day we talked about the wedding what we will be wearing for the wedding. The next day was the bachelorette party and I got ready. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. Jasmine came downstairs and she wore a pink tank top and some skinny jeans.

"Nice top" I said

"Thank you yours is awesome too" Jasmine said.

"You want to go to the mall and walk around" I asked

"Sure" Jasmine said. Jasmine and I went to the mall and walked around. We saw some nice outfits but they were expensive. We left the mall and my phone rang and I picked up the phone.

"Hello" I said. I heard crying and I recognized the voice and it was Niall.

"S-S-Shanaya I need you" Niall said

"Hey what happen Niall" I asked

"I need you to come to England please" Niall asked

"Okay I'm coming in 10 seconds" I said

"Okay" Niall said as I hung up. I turned into vampire and ran to England. I turned back into human and knocked on Niall's door. He opened the door and his eyes were blood shot. I gave him a huge hug and then he let me in and I took him to the couch.

"What happen Niall" I asked

"She dumped me" Niall said

"Who" I asked

"I don't want to say her name" Niall said as I hugged Niall again.

"Everything will be fine Niall I can stay here for a while if you want" I asked

"Please stay with me" Niall said

"Okay" I said. I called Jasmine that I won't be making it to the party and she understood and I spent some time with Niall and cheered him up a little. I ordered some Nando's for him to eat.

"Can you sing me a song please" Niall asked.

"Sure" I said

"Here use my guitar" Niall said.

"I know a good song to play" I said. I started to play One Thing and started to sing the lyrics and Niall joined in and we sang the song together. We finished the song and started to sing Got My Eyes On You by Jay Sean. I sang in my angelic voice and had my eyes closed. I didn't know Niall was videotaping me sing. I finished singing the song and saw that Niall fell asleep. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I turned on the TV and watched the show Full House. I fell asleep at 3 a.m.